GDT: Tuesday in Denver: Flames at Avs 7PM MT on SNF

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hartley desperate looking for some consistency. I guess he's hoping that Ramo's tendency to play better the more he plays will come to fruition here.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Yeah. At this point, switching goalies every game is not going to do any good. Should just go with one and give him all the chance to get his game back, the same goes for Hiller if he wasn't injured.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Glad to see Rano get another start. Defensive zone coverage is what is killing this team. The Flames are not out working the opposition. Goaltending needs to be better, but it's not what is losing games.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

At first I was like

sad_uva_fan-335x266.gif

Then I remembered Ortio wasn't much better.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Who's #11? Seems weird to leave it out. Is that like a superstition like not having a 13th floor in a building?

Gotta think Dougie's scratched for next game. That empty net goal was just embarrassing. Bring Nakladal in and put Dougie in the press box.
:laugh:

My guess is that it is a coincidence, went to do top 10 then added in the addition Flames who happened to be 12 & 13

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
:laugh:

My guess is that it is a coincidence, went to do top 10 then added in the addition Flames who happened to be 12 & 13

Yeah. That's right. I only had the top ten but since I mention 2 others, I figured I'd add their lines as well.

On the goalie situation, I'm glad to see they're sticking with Ramo for a few games at least and see if he can play his way out of his horrible start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad