Player Discussion Troy Terry

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Biggest concern is he doesnt have chemistry with anyone. He needs to alter his game to work in with someone or he will end up without a place on the team

Reactions: Kalv

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Biggest concern is he doesnt have chemistry with anyone. He needs to alter his game to work in with someone or he will end up without a place on the team
I think that's just this year though. He was great with Getz and Rakell. He was great with Zegras and Milano, 2 years ago. He was good with Zegras at times last year (no one was great last year).

This year he's having trouble playing with anybody. I think it's because he's just off this year and to compensate he's reverting back to his old puck hog playstyle. I think starting a new family has affected his training and focus.

Reactions: Kalv and lwvs84

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Terry in a down year had 20 goals and nearly 60 points, I'm not too concerned about it.

I think Terry will have a big year next year with a fully healthy Carlsson, Zegras, McTavish around him, plus adding Gauthier and maybe another forward into the mix. Doesn't have to be the main forward anymore.

Anyone that wants to move Terry is out of their mind.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Terry in a down year had 20 goals and nearly 60 points, I'm not too concerned about it.

I think Terry will have a big year next year with a fully healthy Carlsson, Zegras, McTavish around him, plus adding Gauthier and maybe another forward into the mix. Doesn't have to be the main forward anymore.

Anyone that wants to move Terry is out of their mind.
I see him bouncing back next year.. Plus I got a wierd feeling he has been playing hurt or something.. Wait till they do the exit interviews and all the injuries come out.

Reactions: Ducks DVM and Kalv

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
I think it's all about expectations. Heading into the season, Terry seemed like a sure thing. Seeing him struggle the way he did was honestly a bit of a shock.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad