Trouble with CHL Streaming on Roku App

Davis Boyer

Apr 27, 2020
Capture4.PNG

Certainly hope the issue is resolved because the CHL doesn't care if it works or not ha

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
I still have not had any issues since they did an update. There were some difficulties at the beginning of the prospect game but it was the same case on the phone app too. Once the game got going everything was smooth.

Reactions: Davis Boyer

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Watching Sud vs NB tonight on firestick. Still have intermittent freezing. Both audio and video with freeze at the same time.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Just went to watch the Soo game on the firestick. No audio. The local rogers channel has the same stream, but with audio. Sigh.

bigsportsfan

Sep 28, 2012
Just wondering if everyone is still having issues. Most games seem to buffer for 30 seconds every 10-20 minutes. It's not too bad but is definitely annoying. When it buffers I do an internet speed check and its good so I can't see it being my internet. I have tried multiple streaming devices but it seems to buffer on all of them.

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
I still have no issues since the CHL did their update for the Roku channel. I watched parts of Miss/Sud and Erie/Kingston yesterday and the only issues were the streaming quality from Erie which is pretty normal having watched many games on that stream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad