Injury Report: Trevor van Riemsdyk (now he underwent wrist surgery?)

Nothingman*

All you guys banking on him I shake my head. Third significant injury in two years. Let's count on our other prospects that are more durable and probably just as capable.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Another significant injury.

Huh.

Give me a ****ing break. An unfortunate series of injuries doesn't make you injury prone. It makes you unlucky.

Even if he was injury prone, we didn't trade for him, nor did we draft him. He cost us literally nothing to acquire.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Give me a ****ing break. An unfortunate series of injuries doesn't make you injury prone. It makes you unlucky.

Even if he was injury prone, we didn't trade for him, nor did we draft him. He cost us literally nothing to acquire.

No kidding! The idiotic assumptions continue... oh look he's hurt again. :sarcasm: Lets look at the stats to see if it's happened before. :sarcasm: Oh it has, oh no .... he must be injury prone! :sarcasm:

All you guys banking on him I shake my head. Third significant injury in two years. Let's count on our other prospects that are more durable and probably just as capable.

An example please?

Last edited:

Nothingman*

No kidding! The idiotic assumptions continue... oh look he's hurt again. :sarcasm: Lets look at the stats to see if it's happened before. :sarcasm: Oh it has, oh no .... he must be injury prone! :sarcasm:

An example please?

Example of what? His three injuries in two years?

Nothingman*

No, actually I was looking for the names of "our other prospects that are more durable and probably just as capable". ...compared to TVR.

So.....you don't watch our system? You are saying we have no prospects capable?

I would like to counter with this. How many games has TVR played in the NHL? 18 games. And you are acting like he is some stud Jesus here to save us. He will be competing with Paliotta, johns, Pokka next year for a spot I am pretty sure. He will not be gifted a spot.

Nothingman*

I wasn't talking about this year in my post. Maybe I wasn't clear. I am talking next year and long term. I wasn't banking on TVR this year anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
So.....you don't watch our system? You are saying we have no prospects capable?

I would like to counter with this. How many games has TVR played in the NHL? 18 games. And you are acting like he is some stud Jesus here to save us. He will be competing with Paliotta, johns, Pokka next year for a spot I am pretty sure. He will not be gifted a spot.

None that have played as well as he has at this level, no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad