Recalled/Assigned: Transaction thread: Granberg up Granberg Down (Apr. 10)

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Our fourth line was our best line last night, and could make an argument for other games as well.

You mean playing under 5m a night? How so exactly? Sure, they looked good last night. That was the first time in months they've done anything. They just don't play enough to be effective.

samyy

Apr 14, 2009
Our fourth line was our best line last night, and could make an argument for other games as well.

:laugh:
Great but put a puck on their stick and no one on that 4th line has the ability to get that puck in the net, all that zone time wasted!

Its great that they were good for one night, but over the season, they have been terrible - I wouldn't use one nights performance as an indicator of anything.

JMcLeaf

Jerry D joining the team:

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Randy doesn't have the guts to bench Clarkson, who is more deservedly than Orr.

The 4th line had good shifts.

Why not bench both and get some speed in there. Holland and D'Amigo are better suited to play against the Wings

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Fair enough.

I didn't see our fourth line become much more dominant when Jerry D was playing before. I do like his play on the fourth line over Ashton though.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
LMFAO

What a peice of **** of an organization. Losing 7 games straight, calls up a minor league player who has close to 0 impact on games.

Good job Nonis.

sync95

Feb 21, 2009
Ontario
Good. D'Amigo should have been with team for a while now, hopefully he finishes the year with the big club.

My thinking exactly. They should have gave Jerry at least 25 games this year in the NHL, just to see how he does at a sample rate. He looked like he brought good energy and scoring chances, which is what our bottom-6 definately lacked for the season.

IAmBobo

Mar 9, 2013
Toronto
Why do you guys keep hounding on our fourth line.

You expect them to score like 30 goals playing 5 minutes a night.

At least they get good zone time, forecheck, grind, and don't float around like the top 2 lines who have been almost completely useless AND makes bad plays every night that leads to a goal. Bozak is the only exception.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad