Confirmed with Link: Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Matt Martin is still out there. Thing is if Tre brings in another forward on a PTO and he makes the team someone has to go. Either to the minors or outbound in a trade to clear cap space.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Any idea when we get lines? If its seriously Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm again I'm going to cry.
Leafs have released some early lines so I'm sure as we go through camp we'll hear about different combinations, but without much weight to them until it's the final days of camp I figure

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Play Lindy at C during 5v5 then overload the PP with Johnny-Monny-Lindy-Chucky-x. Lindy's strongside wrister is beaten by none.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Pospisil is missing camp, he caught Covid while in Slovakia, so he's going to be reporting directly to Stockton instead of fighting for a spot in camp.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Can we hire a hypnotist to convince Bennett that the playoffs start on January 14th?

I think Bennett is still going to end up like Couturier. I know most do not, that’s fine. But we’ve seen the levels he can play at, his issue has always been consistency. I think he will figure it out this year, consistency. Then the full season after that, he will record around 70pts.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
I think Bennett is still going to end up like Couturier. I know most do not, that’s fine. But we’ve seen the levels he can play at, his issue has always been consistency. I think he will figure it out this year, consistency. Then the full season after that, he will record around 70pts.
He’s on the exact same path as Couturier, but the question is if he can find that consistency in his game to take that next step. I’m honestly not sure if he can, it seems to be mental.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino