Trailer Park Boys Appreciation Thread

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
"Breaker breaker, come in earth. This is rocket ship 27. Aliens ****ed over the carbonater in engine #4. I'm gonna try to re****ulate it and land on Juniper. Hopefully they got some space weed. Over."

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Trevor (driving Ricky's car, smoking weed): "It's got to be here somewhere Cory. What was the street we were looking for again?"

Cory: "Dude I don't know, he just said a blue warehouse. There's like lanes of them, dude?"

Trevor: "We can't **** this up Cory . . . **** . . . What was I just talking about?"

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Favorite episode intro is the Bible Pimp

"Have you read the Bible?"

- "Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. What's it to you?"

"CAN you read, my son?"

- "Well that depends, can you f*** yourself?"

Favorite end to an episode was the Green ******* when he's fighting Trevor in the ring
"You ok Trevor? I don't give a f*** actually"

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
"Breaker breaker, come in earth. This is rocket ship 27. Aliens ****ed over the carbonater in engine #4. I'm gonna try to re****ulate it and land on Juniper. Hopefully they got some space weed. Over."

Yes this was one of my favorite episodes! ahahaha

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
"the thing with me is that i am smart and i’m smelf, i’m self smarted, basically, by myself, basically from nature and smoking drugs and doing different things i’ve self…like self learned myself. And that’s the whole difference i guess is that i don’t need the books or the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own and because of that i’m alive right now, because people say books and college are for to make you smarter, but they can also be for to make you dead, which is what could have happened to me. My brain doesn’t use enough oxygen because i don’t have the whole thing filled with different stuff. And if it was full, its only part full and that’s why i’m alive right now.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
"Feel that?"

"Feel what Mr. Lahey?"

"The way the ****.... clings to the air Randy."

"**** clings to the air?"

"It's already started my dear good friend!"

"What's started Mr. Lahey?"

"The **** blizzard!"

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Ricky picks up store intercom phone...
Jim Layhey to the ****off department..Jim Layhey to the ****off department,and hurry the **** up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad