Proposal: Trade Thread: Off-season edition 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marsh King

Feb 7, 2020
Man, between the KK OS and the Mailloux pick/suspension, it's been a while since an off-season made me this anxious. Throw in the Weber injury and losing Danault to FA, and this has been a whirlwind summer! :surrender

Looking forward to seeing how our off-season ends, if for no other reason than to see it come to close finally.

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
Man, between the KK OS and the Mailloux pick/suspension, it's been a while since an off-season made me this anxious. Throw in the Weber injury and losing Danault to FA, and this has been a whirlwind summer! :surrender

Looking forward to seeing how our off-season ends, if for no other reason than to see it come to close finally.
Would probably add price and the expansion draft as well. And there will be more within 26 hours when we see witch direction this os has sent us!

Feb 20, 2012
Calgary
Bergy has to look at a few options. Most I would offer for Injured Eichel is:

Poehling, Harris, 2022 conditional 2nd (based on 40 games played, goes down with less games), 2023 & 2024 protected and conditional 1st - again based on games played and pick goes down with less than 50 GP.

Or

Drouin for Kadri

and

2022 2nd and 2023 protected 1st for Dvorak.

This way we have two first round picks in 2022.

Reactions: blarneylad

Mike Towers

Aug 8, 2019
Bergevin if you are not going to match KK then you need to make a trade for an impact center...3 team trade....Montreal gets Kuznetsov...Capitals get Eichel....and Buffalo gets 1st round picks and prospects from 2 teams instead of just one....and Buffalo takes back contracts to get above cap floor...as long as Kuznetsov will not block a trade with his 15 team no trade list....but having played with Kovalchuk he probably told him how great it was to play in Montreal.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017

Poehling, Harris, 2022 conditional 2nd (based on 40 games played, goes down with less games), 2023 & 2024 protected and conditional 1st - again based on games played and pick goes down with less than 50 GP.

Or

Drouin for Kadri

and

VERY intrigued by the kadri possibility

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009

Or

Drouin for Kadri

and

So Kadri and Dvorak? I really like that

blueberry

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I like Kadri, he's underrated and he plays with a bit of jam. Sure he gets in trouble sometimes but he's always trying to win.
He'll get you goals as well. He also grew up loving the habs.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Locks

May 28, 2005
I don't know where this Kadri idea came from because there hasn't been any rumours linking him to MTL. In fact, I don't believe the Avs would move their 2C to create a big hole on their second line unless they are really pissed at him for his PO antics.

Last edited:

Mark9988

Aug 29, 2021

worst off season im MBs tenure

even worse than the radulov/markov exitus

Mark9988

Aug 29, 2021
Bergevin if you are not going to match KK then you need to make a trade for an impact center.

MB has had 9 years and many opportunities to trade for an impact center,

i know better than to get my hopes up, and so should you

Mark9988

Aug 29, 2021
I don't know where this Kadri idea came from because there hasn't been any rumours linking him to MTL. In fact, I don't believe the Avs would move their 2C to create a big whole on their second line unless they are really pissed at him for his PO antics.

AVs are already weak at C, they arnt trading kadri without a C going back, and we dont have one to part with

Reactions: 1000eeer

WG

Sep 9, 2008
worst off season im MBs tenure

even worse than the radulov/markov exitus
Eh, this summer is bad but

Out: Markov, Radulov, Sergachev
In: Alzner, Drouin

Has had long term negative implications on the roster. If someone had locked MB in a soundproof and internet free box for two months, the team would now have Radu going into his last year of contract (having been more productive than JD for 4 years), Markov would have played one or two years and retired and would be off the books, we are not still carrying around Alzner's buyout on the cap and Serg would address one of the current biggest needs, a top 4 LD.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Eh, this summer is bad but

Out: Markov, Radulov, Sergachev
In: Alzner, Drouin

Has had long term negative implications on the roster. If someone had locked MB in a soundproof and internet free box for two months, the team would now have Radu going into his last year of contract (having been more productive than JD for 4 years), Markov would have played one or two years and retired and would be off the books, we are not still carrying around Alzner's buyout on the cap and Serg would address one of the current biggest needs, a top 4 LD.
That summer was brutal. Losing all 4 LD in a matter of days (Markov, Emelin, Beaulieau, Sergachev). It took years trying to fix this mess.

As bad as that summer when Gainey gave everything for Gomez, Gionta, Spacek and Gill.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Gotta love cheering for a team where more often than not, the GM engages in decisions that leave the fan base debating whether he's yet again presiding over a "worst ever" situation.

MB, driving the bar down since 2012...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad