Rumor: Trade Rumours & Proposals | Would NYR Move Kreider? | Reinhart Unclaimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I bet according to those Eberle comments he isn't the only who feels this way, and the this team will never achieve success with the fans it has. one mistake and daggers are out. its sickening. the fans are so toxic its almost funny, and its hilarious watching some fans comment in GDT's and PGT's , they **** on the players, coach and GM and still lose their minds when they come up short.
I'd rather see a coaching change than a huge trade. What's the problem?

Reactions: WigWam

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Yeah, still not seeing how you're coming up with $61.9m out of that.

I get $4m-$3.1m=$900,000/year raise. 33%.

If you want to measure it over the term, it's a $3.6m increase, still 33%.

Yeah I have no idea what was going on with my numbers lol.

He went from making $3.1M for one year to $4M for four. So the team is paying him an additional $12.9M over the life of his deal. Nice work if you can get it.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Do. Not. Trade. Nuge.

Nuge isn’t part of the McDavid cluster, his days are limited. It would be much easier to move him this season than the summer when everyone knows we’re desperate for cap space.

Frankly, we need to move past the Austins to progress as a franchise.

If Nuge gets us two talented players, at least one a shooter, that would be a solid move.

space321

May 11, 2011
Nuge isn’t part of the McDavid cluster, his days are limited. It would be much easier to move him this season than the summer when everyone knows we’re desperate for cap space.

If Nuge gets us two talented players, at least one a shooter, that would be a solid move.

When Taylor Hall netted us a "talented" defenseman like Adam Larsson, do you expect two talented players for RNH? Knowing Chia best we get is probably a prospect 1 for 1.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006

Y tho

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
When Taylor Hall netted us a "talented" defenseman like Adam Larsson, do you expect two talented players for RNH? Knowing Chia best we get is probably a prospect 1 for 1.

RNH’s value is pretty high right now. The only drawback is then 3/$6 that’s the acquiring team would have to get underneath the cap.

Hall trade has been rehashed over and over. We were and still are not getting elite player for the Austins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad