Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
You would think if that’s the ask the trade call is pending

If I'm Vegas, I take that deal and run (cap implications be damned).

What that said, I don't think we could match.

Peyton Krebs is a level below Sanderson as a prospect, but we wouldn't include Sanderson. He is, IMO, a level above Pinto and Greig, though.

Nic Hague has much more value than Brannstrom, at this point. 6'6 defensemen who played as a regular last year, on a top team. Brannstrom hasn't been able to crack a bad team.

Reilly Smith would be flipped. We don't have anyone as good on an expiring deal.

Reactions: bert

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Derek Forbort seems like someone we'd sign... that's my guess. No room for him in Winnipeg now.

6'4, 219 lbs. Played 20 minutes a night last year, led the Jets in PK time. Blocks lots of shots.
Throws a lot of hits as well and doesn't take an unmanageable number of penalties

Absolute giveaway machine though. Worse than Gudbranson.

Oct 10, 2010
Anyone wanna wager that Drakes pending deal is backloaded?> can't wait for that rebuild in 2-3 years when handful of players take massive % of our welfare budget!!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I called Eichel to Vegas a couple months ago during the playoffs so I would not be surprised to see it happen.
I'm surprised that rumored package doesn't include another 1st round pick though.
And I'd have to think the cost for Ottawa would be at least a bit higher due to being in the same division.

Reactions: Emrasie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad