Rumor: Trade Rumour Thread II: TraDe for Every111!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
Stat surfing.

Break it down the way it really is if you want to bring numbers into it.

He scored 3 goals in one game, and 2 in another.

Since the Toronto game 1/26, he has 2 goals in 8 games and is -2. In the last 3 weeks he scored 2 goals.

What is he doing the rest of the time? He isn't a constant threat like Nash. He refuses to move his feet. He refuses to engage.

WATCH how he plays shift to shift. If i really have to explain these things it may not be worth it.

In the same time span, Callahan was injured and scored the same amount of goals. He also blocks shots, kills penalties, forechecks, won a game in a shootout...

I'll stick to what happens on the ice play to play, if you want to stick to a box score go right ahead.

2 different roles.
Cally is invaluable to this team and so is Gabby.
Cally is very good at what he does, Gabby is very good at what he does.
However, there is a reason why snipers like Gabby are worth more financially, you still need to score goals to win.
Call it stat surfing, box score watching or real life.

Boom Boom Geoffrion*

2 different roles.
Cally is invaluable to this team and so is Gabby.
Cally is very good at what he does, Gabby is very good at what he does.
However, there is a reason why snipers like Gabby are worth more financially, you still need to score goals to win.
Call it stat surfing, box score watching or real life.

I call it real life. And it pains me to say this because of how huge of a Callahan fan I am.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Antropov would be a great addition. You can move him back to center ice, have him center our third line. Or he could play 3rd line RW.

Not sure he would fit. I haven't watched him this season but last year he was SLOW. 3 points in 12 games?

What about Brassard from Columbus if they move him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad