Speculation: Trade Rumors/Speculation Thread Part III - 11/11 Yakupov willing to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

I wonder if something can be done with mdz for Brian Campbell with Florida retaining half the salary. 10 pts this season, 3 pp assists. Not bad on that squad.

:help: lets trade more youth for a veteran that is going to be on the downside soon.. yea that is smart thinking.. lets trade Chris Kreider for Ray Whitney while we are at it. :help:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
:help: lets trade more youth for a veteran that is going to be on the downside soon.. yea that is smart thinking.. lets trade Chris Kreider for Ray Whitney while we are at it. :help:

Everyone and their mother would trade MDZ for campbell straight up if Campbell's contract wasn't ridiculous. People have said he's on the decline for 3 years now and he continues to shove it down their throats.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Everyone and their mother would trade MDZ for campbell straight up if Campbell's contract wasn't ridiculous. People have said he's on the decline for 3 years now and he continues to shove it down their throats.
My mother makes terrible trades, though.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
People would've said the same thing about the Devils pick a couple of years back. You never know.
That's the Devils though, what doesn't somehow go right for them? Watching this Oilers team hurts and I'm not sure that it will change

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
That's the Devils though, what doesn't somehow go right for them? Watching this Oilers team hurts and I'm not sure that it will change
Bryzgalov_Ilya.JPG

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
I wonder if something can be done with mdz for Brian Campbell with Florida retaining half the salary. 10 pts this season, 3 pp assists. Not bad on that squad.

I posted to a tee the exact same proposal the other day and all the torches and pitchforks came out. It's a good deal for the Rangers but everyone here overvalues Del Zotto because he's 23. Be prepared

Campbell can still absolutely play. I would completely not be surprised if he was moved to a contender at the deadline

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Hey guys,

Just wondering, if the leafs wanted Bressard, what do you think would be fair value. Please don't ask for core pieces. I would think Prospects would be in play.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Would you guys do Girardi signed for EDM's 1st and 2nd this year? I definitely would.

I would give him up for the Oilers 1st, period.

We are not going to be able to afford our entire core going forward, and Girardi is the player that will have the biggest discrepancy between contract and on-ice value. I.E. he needs to go.

The Oilers 1st would be a fantastic return, that team is terrible on every level. Even if they pick it up a bit after Hall's return, it is a guaranteed top 10 pick, if not top 5 (if not top 3). Their record is horrible, as are their underlying stats.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
He is a core piece? I thought Stepan and Richards was your 1-2.

Anyways, what would you want from TO?

Would have to be an overpayment. Richards is gonzo at the end of the season, no one in the pipeline to immediately fill in. We'd need a center back. We don't make good trading partners there.

GoGoKreider

Oct 18, 2011
I posted to a tee the exact same proposal the other day and all the torches and pitchforks came out. It's a good deal for the Rangers but everyone here overvalues Del Zotto because he's 23. Be prepared

Campbell can still absolutely play. I would completely not be surprised if he was moved to a contender at the deadline

Del zaster was ruined by Torts style. He was an offensive dman which in Torts game doesn't really exist. Im not saying he would of been great or anything, but i do believe with how Torts was and his style could of delayed any chance of what Del Zotto could of become. You watch him and you see someone over-thinking every play. Its like Kreider before last callup. I wanted Del Zotto to be a great offensive threat on the blueline, but sometimes you just have to trade before the stock gets to low. He is only gonna lose more value. Alot of people get a hardon for homegrown talent, but there has to be a time to let go and move on. He had his chances, but that has long passes. So lets get something for him while we can. Go ahead and tear me apart if you want. Im just saying how i feal. GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!! Oh and please excuse my grammar im pretty drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad