Speculation: Trade Rumors & Roster Building Thread: Part XXVI: Halloween Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Well they're kids, maybe they don't all pan out but it's still a strength within their organization. I don't understand why everyone is so adamant about their wing depth.

Could be because they have Stafford on the side of Schieffle and they have Tanev as their rookien winger who made it and had 0 points last I checked.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
To be fair, Theodore should be playing in the NHL, and Holzer shouldn't be playing his off side on the second pairing.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I don't believe Lindholm can play yet because of visa issues. Once he's in the lineup, then we'll see something happen.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
The Ducks saved space sending Theodore down yesterday and bringing him back today. He's simply better than other guys on the blue line like Stoner. It's a paper move to save cap space even if it's just a small bit of it.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Can they not send down whoever else he's playing instead of? Are they really worried about losing someone Stoner to waivers?

For a team that's squeeking by on cap space I just don't see why they're carrying 8 D (though to be fair I guess that's partly because they just signed Lindholm)

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
The Ducks saved space sending Theodore down yesterday and bringing him back today. He's simply better than other guys on the blue line like Stoner. It's a paper move to save cap space even if it's just a small bit of it.

A ridiculously small amount of cap space. I don't buy that it's just to save space.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
It's still their strongest position. Stranger things have happened but Idk about the value for us.

In quantity yes, but they don't have enough NHL quality wingers today to fill out their top 9 with guys who actually belong and can do the job on each line.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
lol you're all over the place.

hehe, try to have some fun here while rooting on a team. :)
I`m not a hardcore Canuck fan by the way - I seldom updated on their forums or team status, but I enjoy watching the Sedins play and it`s still juice in them, haha.

I like Rangers, because they have so many exciting personalities on this team from Nash, Yaromir Kreider, Hayes, to old Marty St. Louis, Hank, Zuci, x Brassard miss him a lot and Hags.
If u was refering to my Matthews`s parents one liner, yeah, I am not deadly serious all the time here or in life, because I know the time is too short. And having fun is essential even on HF Boards. :nod:

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If the Rangers trade Miller @ 2.75m and demote Clendening or Skjei, they should have more than enough $$ for Trouba at a 5.25-5.75m contract correct?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Winnipegs is not interested in Zuci due to age, jebuz.. They don`t give away rights for a 22 elite talent for a 29.
And it`s borderline fantasy suggestion, guys.

the ducks on the other hand, would do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad