Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Nope. He's the first out of town. Garrioch the Hutt is already prepping his trade with his insane talk about him.

I read that they have started discussing contract with his agent oor at least that they plan to

If we cant sign Stone and Duchene I think we will try to bring him back but who knows. Maybe if they cant get the big guys back they will just say f it and tear it all down

Reactions: Cosmix

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Your 19/20 Ottawa Senators:

Tkachuk - White - Ryan
Balcers - Tierney - Boedker
Formenton - Pageau - Rodewald
Paajarvi - Smith - Paul

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Boro - Jaros
Harpur

Anderson
Nilsson

supsens

Oct 6, 2013

Tkachuk - White - Ryan
Paajarvi - Smith - Paul

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Boro - Jaros
Harpur

Anderson
Nilsson

Don't forget Norris

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009

Tkachuk - White - Ryan
Paajarvi - Smith - Paul

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Boro - Jaros
Harpur

Anderson
Nilsson

Lol! Does this mean we are paying ceci max money to make the cap floor? Money well spent on a tank commander and proof that we will do whatever it takes to get Lafreniere!

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Duchene won’t sign until Stone does. Not the other way around though. Even then I see the former less likely the stay than the latter. If I were to guess now, I’d say Stone signs, Duchene is traded as is Dzingel. In no particular order. I would hope the big two sign, but I don’t have a problem cashing in on a 1st for Zinger.

Reactions: DJB

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau

Tkachuk - White - Ryan
Paajarvi - Smith - Paul

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Boro - Jaros
Harpur

Anderson
Nilsson
Hogberg will be backing up Andy. Or it'll be Condon, cant forget about him. No way they pay Nilsson too.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
If any of you actually thought they were going to sign, then you haven't been paying attention to this story.

The dude cannot offer them market value ie bonus money because he can't afford it, and he was never gonna be able to sign them or Karlsson, this "rebuild" is just "our best players needed new contracts and we don't have any bonus/lockout protection money to give them".

This is what will happen in the next few weeks, the organization's pet (Garrioch) is gonna get his marching orders on what narrative to go with, I am gonna guess "Duchene and Stone got fair offers but want an opportunity to win now, so they will be moved by the deadline"

There was never a fair market value for Karlsson and never will be for any star player until this owner is gone, don't buy your Chabot, Tkachuk, White or Batherson jerseys just yet people.

There was never a "we have to wait until July 1st to negotiate with Karlsson" as there was never a "we have to wait until January 1st to negotiate with Stone".

It's pretty simple, no money moe problems.

Reactions: NB613

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

Tkachuk - White - Ryan
Paajarvi - Smith - Paul

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Boro - Jaros
Harpur

Anderson
Nilsson
Ceci will be gone too.

At least we will draft Lundell or Lafreniere. Would have been nice to have one of those guys on top of Hughes or Kakko too.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
I love Norris as an asset. Nice spin tho.

Let’s not act like he will come and be a key contributor.

He will be a good soldier tho. I watched him closely today and he rarely made a mistake. Even got himself a nice Gino. Look forward to him tkachuk, white, brown all playing together on a team.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
He will be a good soldier tho. I watched him closely today and he rarely made a mistake. Even got himself a nice Gino. Look forward to him tkachuk, white, brown all playing together on a team.
I’ve been one of the bigger proponents of Norris on site since we acquired him.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
I love Norris as an asset. Nice spin tho.

Let’s not act like he will come and be a key contributor.

He has a lot more offense then this tourny shows, more then once he would slide over and isolate a defender for a 2 on 1 give and go and the puck would never be returned, instead his team played one man show 'super star' hockey.
The real question is what 'spin' are you referring to?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
So shall we just start expecting the worst?

Lottery pick to colorado . . . stone and duchene gone?

Certainly looks that way lately. Why would those two ever stay. This is gunna be a ten game losing streak

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
Lose Stone and our wingers are not legit as a whole, but at least could be with some development.

Lose Duchene and our centers are absolutely comical compared to real teams.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I Mean its not so bad . . . another couple seasons at the bottom collecting top 3 picks. Chabot, tkachuk and white still controlled.
All they need to do is draft a couple top 4 defensemen . . a top center and a couple top 6 wingers.

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
I Mean its not so bad . . . another couple seasons at the bottom collecting top 3 picks. Chabot, tkachuk and white still controlled.
All they need to do is draft a couple top 4 defensemen . . a top center and a couple top 6 wingers.
That sounds more like seven top picks. If a 'top pick" = a first or second then three years with no errors.
Add we must count on a goalie being in the system now.
I apologize if I missed the sarcasm.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
So shall we just start expecting the worst?

Lottery pick to colorado . . . stone and duchene gone?

Certainly looks that way lately. Why would those two ever stay. This is gunna be a ten game losing streak
We win tomorrow. But yeah things need to turn around fast

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I dunno about you guys but we completely outplayed Minnie. Officiating was bad and we let in terrible goals.

Pageau, Chabot, and Anderson back will be enormous. I think we finish bottom 5 and can see us playing spoiler and climb the ranks like we did in 2011.

I think Stone for sure re-signs. Worst case, worst case, we finish last the following year and we draft an absolute stud in Laferniere or Lundell. We still have 3 spectacular young core assets in Tkachuk, White and Chabot, who all could be established top 10 players in their positions at that time (white as a 2 way C). That's gotta be enticing for Stone to be around.

Reactions: Karlstrobe

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
I dunno about you guys but we completely outplayed Minnie. Officiating was bad and we let in terrible goals.

Pageau, Chabot, and Anderson back will be enormous. I think we finish bottom 5 and can see us playing spoiler and climb the ranks like we did in 2011.

I think Stone for sure re-signs. Worst case, worst case, we finish last the following year and we draft an absolute stud in Laferniere or Lundell. We still have 3 spectacular young core assets in Tkachuk, White and Chabot, who all could be established top 10 players in their positions at that time (white as a 2 way C). That's gotta be enticing for Stone to be around.

Not to mention complementing players/prospects in Formenton, Batherson, Brown, Norris, Balcers, Chlapik, Bernard-Docker etc and we can have a very competitive team in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad