Confirmed with Link: Trade Quick acquired from CBJ for Hutchinson and 2025 7th

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Still hate this trade.

What do they do if they have 4 healthy goalies come April? Give Edmonton a gift by waiving Brossoit?

I guess they'll have enough cap from LTIR left to keep all 4. And Patera & Saville take over in Henderson.

Last edited:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
What do they do if they have 4 healthy goalies come April? Give Edmonton a gift by waiving Brossoit?

I guess they'll have enough cap from LTIR left to keep all 4. And Patera & Saville take over in Henderson.
Brossoit needs to spend over 2 more weeks on the active roster to be eligible for waivers. Time on IR does not count towards that.

No goalie is on LTIR, and Vegas has nobody on emergency recall. So all 4 goalies are currently counting towards the cap. However keeping all 4 on the roster means you have to send down 2 skaters as max roster size is 23.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Brossoit needs to spend over 2 more weeks on the active roster to be eligible for waivers. Time on IR does not count towards that.

No goalie is on LTIR, and Vegas has nobody on emergency recall. So all 4 goalies are currently counting towards the cap. However keeping all 4 on the roster means you have to send down 2 skaters as max roster size is 23.

I was thinking they might keep all 4 because Bob McKenzie mentioned on Friday that as of Thursday there's no more roster limit.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

There is no roster limit after the deadline.

Reactions: theslatcher

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4