Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread :Trades That Will Happen Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
:huh: Have you become another team's fan and are just trolling us?
If the only way to get rid of MB is to burn the building to the ground I am all for it. I had the same opinion when the Habs were plagued with Gainey and plenty of people whined about me not being a "true fan" so here we are again sitting in year 7 of a "5 year plan". If any of you "true fans" want to see the habs win a cup again some serious culture changes need to be made.

EDIT: I remember this forum when Cole was traded, people were over the moon! So happy to be rid of him. Little did they know Bergevin couldn't find a goal scorer if his tacky suits depended on it.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
That return is way, way, way more than the return we got from Patrick Roy. And we had to throw in Mike Keane along with Roy.

There is no way, absolutely no way, that we'll get even close to fair return for Price.

Doesn't mean we won't trade him though. Who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.

You are probably right as I look at it. Take away the picks then.

Vancouver is still a veteran team that added a few young players. Price is the missing piece for the run. The players I am targeting are Juolevi, Virtanen, Goldobin.

Trade Patches

Trade Petry

Next year's potential roster:

Galchenyuk-Drouin-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Henrique*-Virtanen
Byron-Danault-Shaw
Goldobin-McCarron-Sherbak
With Hudon as 13.

Mete-Weber
Alzner-Demers (Petry)
Schlemko-Lernout/Jerabek

Lindgren
Markstrom

*acquired for Rangers 1st (Patches)

You develop a player like Chityl (Patches) for a future role, with Poehling, Addison with Audette, and your future 3-4 pairing in Juolevi-Juulsen and in one year you have rebuilt the team to be younger, faster, and bigger. With more depth.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Yes...he said a month ago that big things were brewing in MTL.

He didn't say a trade was imminent...

And your point is?

Lol I don't get it, you think he's phony, good for you...I don't.

Why is that a problem for you?

Didn't even mean anything by it. Where do I say I have an issue with you thinking he's reliable.

I'm genuinely asking if he was the same guy a month ago saying something big was gonna happen in the following days/ that week-end.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Didn't even mean anything by it. Where do I say I have an issue with you thinking he's reliable.

I'm genuinely asking if he was the same guy a month ago saying something big was gonna happen in the following days/ that week-end.
My bad... misunderstood the tone.

Yes, he's the same guy and he's basically reiterating what he said 1 month ago.

He's certainly not the only one saying big things are brewing in MTL, Kypreos said it this weekend, Garrioch, etc.

But IBN was on that a few weeks ago...

We'll see what shakes out

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Source Watching Minnesota game.

Marc Bergevin is at Minnesota for their game tonight. During the game they mention this. I think he’ll meet up with the team in Dallas tomorrow. Not trying to speculate anything but Minnesota called up Joel Eriksson Ek and Luke Kunin for tonight’s game. I read somewhere Minnesota is looking for a scoring winger.

Galchenyuk? Pacioretty?

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Very simple. The feeling of belonging, grinta, wetting the jersey, non- mercenary players, all these values
( which was anchored in us long time ago) that unfortunately this management with their negligence has transfered far from Montreal. I'm not able to identify myself with the majority of our players now

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Patches to Rangers for Anderson, Chytil and Rags 1st 2018.

Patches and Gallagher to Oilers for RNH , Nurse, Puljujarvi and Oil 1st 2018. Or for Draisatl, hey, Chia.

Patches and Mete to Ducks for Lindholm.

Patches to Sabres for Mittelstadt and Nylander.

Patches to Minnie for Ek, Kunin and 1st 2018. Hmmm, don't know about this one in terms of Ek upside potential.

Price to Isles for Greiss, Ladd ( salary dump ), Barzal, Ho-Sang, Habs choice of Isles or Flames 1st 2018 selected after lottery draft if that is allowed and Isles 1st 2019. JT would have to.be signed by Isles before they even think of trading Barzal. If JT won't sign with them then Patches and Price for a signed JT, Greiss and Ladd.

Patches and Weber to Yotes for Keller, Strome and Chychrun or for OEL and Strome. Moneyball guy said he wanted vets.

Weber to Leafs for Nylander ( can he play centre ?) and Liljegren. We need Swedes.

Few ideas anyway. May be over valuing Patches in s couple of trades since they are for prospects, but whatever. Some may be way our to lunch but I was trying hard to figure out possibless. Really hard in terms of Price, especially in terms of teams willing to pay what we need.

Last edited:

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
I do not want to see Pacioretty play another home game hopefully he is traded by Saturday....Pacioretty and Petry for Lias Andersson,and Zuucarello then you make a blockbuster with Carolina....Zuccarello,Galchenyuk,McCarron,Lernout for Lindholm,Hanifan,Roy.

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Source Watching Minnesota game.

Marc Bergevin is at Minnesota for their game tonight. During the game they mention this. I think he’ll meet up with the team in Dallas tomorrow. Not trying to speculate anything but Minnesota called up Joel Eriksson Ek and Luke Kunin for tonight’s game. I read somewhere Minnesota is looking for a scoring winger.

Galchenyuk? Pacioretty?
Maybe Granlund he is struggling with just 1 goal this year that is the time to go after him,also Coyle first game back tonight from his broken leg.

Jul 6, 2016
Chris Neil is what is needed !!!!!:D

As for the rumours around Minnesota, Charlie Coyle could be the big center MB is looking for, or Matt Dumba to play RD.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
t's no secret that Réjean Tremblay likes to criticize the Canadiens with pretty much never anything positive to say and the veteran journalist dropped what he thinks is a bomb on CHOI 98.1 about Carey Price's personal life.
Tremblay indicated he is hearing rumors that the Canadiens goalie has found himself in an ultimatum imposed by his wife after she found out about an affair back in 2009.
The rumor claims that Angela Price is no longer happy in Montreal, to the point where she would have told Carey that the family must leave Montreal or else it will result in a divorce between the two
Why are you giving these wild stories any more air time? We wonder why players don't want to play here.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
t's no secret that Réjean Tremblay likes to criticize the Canadiens with pretty much never anything positive to say and the veteran journalist dropped what he thinks is a bomb on CHOI 98.1 about Carey Price's personal life.
Tremblay indicated he is hearing rumors that the Canadiens goalie has found himself in an ultimatum imposed by his wife after she found out about an affair back in 2009.
The rumor claims that Angela Price is no longer happy in Montreal, to the point where she would have told Carey that the family must leave Montreal or else it will result in a divorce between the two

More crap from the French media

Reactions: dralaf

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I truley feel patches will be moved, as if MD can draw that much back from the AV's,

Patches contract , his scoring talent...should bring us a 1st, 3rd and a top prospect.....

I feel Van or Ana will be the home he ends up in,

But look how long Sakic took before finally decided to pull the trigger on the three way deal. Bergevin is backed in a corner and down in a hole. There is no way I trust Bergevin to get the best deal for the habs, this will not end well.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

2009, darkest day year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad