Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread :Trades That Will Happen Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I truley feel patches will be moved, as if MD can draw that much back from the AV's,

Patches contract , his scoring talent...should bring us a 1st, 3rd and a top prospect.....

I feel Van or Ana will be the home he ends up in,

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I've been reading on twitter, from a source who I respect, that a big shakeup is going to happen in MTL and it may involve Price...

What a time to alive (and a Habs fan)

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Who is this source?
IBN...he's made a few tweets on the Habs today.

The last one, in response to Greg Wyshinsky posting that he saw Bergevin & Price walk by each other and not even acknowledge one another, was quite cryptic.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Knowing 417 it's probably IncarceratedBob. Terrible source as far as I'm concerned.
IBN has nailed so many things that I don't doubt him at all...if you don't that's fine.

I especially love reading his timeline where he roasts people like you who question his credibility by bringing back all the things he's called.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
IBN...he's made a few tweets on the Habs today.

The last one, in response to Greg Wyshinsky posting that he saw Bergevin & Price walk by each other and not even acknowledge one another, was quite cryptic.
Bergevin is such an a$$clown.............the only reason he even has a job, is because of Price...the players are probably still upset with him, because of the Markov and Radulov fiasco.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I would not be surprised at all if Price asked out. He knows he is not going to win in Montreal. Since leading the team to the ECF, Bergevin traded his close friend Gorges, chose Therien and Patches over Subban, lost his mentor Markov, and now he plays in front of the worst defense in the league, and the most merciless fans and frenzied media.

If I trade Price, I think Vancouver is his home. They are headed in the right direction. For me it is for Juolevi, Markstrom, Virtanen, Goldobin, Chaput and a pair of 1sts. And for fans it will be like 1996 all over again. The downward spiral on the way to rebuilding a competitive team. Trade Patches. Trade Weber. Trade Petry. Start from scratch. With a lot of picks and prospects. Like the Leafs did.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I would not be surprised at all if Price asked out. He knows he is not going to win in Montreal. Since leading the team to the ECF, Bergevin traded his close friend Gorges, chose Therien and Patches over Subban, lost his mentor Markov, and now he plays in front of the worst defense in the league, and the most merciless fans and frenzied media.

If I trade Price, I think Vancouver is his home. They are headed in the right direction. For me it is for Juolevi, Markstrom, Virtanen, Goldobin, Chaput and a pair of 1sts. And for fans it will be like 1996 all over again. The downward spiral on the way to rebuilding a competitive team. Trade Patches. Trade Weber. Trade Petry. Start from scratch. With a lot of picks and prospects. Like the Leafs did.

So Price signed a massive 8 year contract with the habs, and a few months later he wants to leave because of stuffs that happened several years ago?
Doesn't add up...

Reactions: David Suzuki

void

Jan 5, 2006
IBN has nailed so many things that I don't doubt him at all...if you don't that's fine.

I especially love reading his timeline where he roasts people like you who question his credibility by bringing back all the things he's called.

He throws so much shit at the wall that eventually he gets one that sticks. Very similar to Eklund. Has he ever actually broken a trade/signing/anything???

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017

Price to Vancouver ?? Even if that were to happen the return wouldn't be anywhere near that much

Reactions: RealityBytes

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Its sad to know Molson will let MB trade away prime assets, instead of letting someone capable do it.

Be thankful....it would have been WAY WORSE if he let Pierre Gauthier deal Subban and who ever else he would have tossed out

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com

That return is way, way, way more than the return we got from Patrick Roy. And we had to throw in Mike Keane along with Roy.

There is no way, absolutely no way, that we'll get even close to fair return for Price.

Doesn't mean we won't trade him though. Who knows what's really going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: RealityBytes

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
t's no secret that Réjean Tremblay likes to criticize the Canadiens with pretty much never anything positive to say and the veteran journalist dropped what he thinks is a bomb on CHOI 98.1 about Carey Price's personal life.
Tremblay indicated he is hearing rumors that the Canadiens goalie has found himself in an ultimatum imposed by his wife after she found out about an affair back in 2009.
The rumor claims that Angela Price is no longer happy in Montreal, to the point where she would have told Carey that the family must leave Montreal or else it will result in a divorce between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad