Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread-Solution in the locker room edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I'm joking about the first one. We were going to trade our 1st to the Wild(probably for Scandella) but didn't because of Poehling. And apparently Henrique for Galchenyuk was pretty much done but Bergevin backed out last second.

According to who?

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Another EK rumour lol now he is saying NYR and MTL talking MAJOR trade and could involve Captain swaps

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Eck says nyr and Habs talking, lol

Someone on HNIC said Habs wanted Kreider, but Bergy would want Zuccarello I'm sure, because he's small and overpaid. Or perhaps DD is coming home? If that happens I'm done foerever.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It feels like the only player worth watching over there is Jerabek ._.

I'd offer them an extra player of their choice if they'd agree to take Lefebvre and his coaching staff as part of any deal.

It's a quagmire of 4th liners and AHL lifers on that team.

Reactions: sheed36

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Better to get the perfect centre for Drouin.

Big time. At least they'd come to their senses and let Drouin play where he's most comfortable.

This is all we've seen these last 5 years -- pushing square pegs in round holes. At some point, the guy pushing the pegs has to come to some kind of realization.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Big time. At least they'd come to their senses and let Drouin play where he's most comfortable.

This is all we've seen these last 5 years -- pushing square pegs in round holes. At some point, the guy pushing the pegs has to come to some kind of realization.

The whole Drouin at centre thing smells more like a preposterous advertising stunt then anything else.

He's stuck there I'm afraid, until Bergevin lands a real one. Not that I dislike Drouin. Quite the opposite actually.

Reactions: vokiel and Runner77

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

giphy.gif

neil2005

May 2, 2012
I wouldn't read too much into it. GM meetings are in montreal starting friday. Kekailaine was here last night with his team and instead of flying out and coming back on Friday just stayed in town instead and since there's no habs game tonight went to the ago game. You'll see tomorrow's game against Arizona most of the 31 gms will be in the pressbox

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wouldn't read too much into it. GM meetings are in montreal starting friday. Kekailaine was here last night with his team and instead of flying out and coming back on Friday just stayed in town instead and since there's no habs game tonight went to the ago game. You'll see tomorrow's game against Arizona most of the 31 gms will be in the pressbox

Maybe Keka went to check the only real asset the Rockets have -- a brand new spanking AHL arena a stone's throw away from management.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
They were talking about Duclair tonight on TVA. He seems to have fallen out in Arizona. But there was a reference to baggage, which I don't understand. At the right price (Mc Carron, Fucale?) do you think he could be a DSP like player for the Canadiens, a big body 4th liner, with some top 9 scoring touch when on?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They were talking about Duclair tonight on TVA. He seems to have fallen out in Arizona. But there was a reference to baggage, which I don't understand. At the right price (Mc Carron, Fucale?) do you think he could be a DSP like player for the Canadiens, a big body 4th liner, with some top 9 scoring touch when on?

They should definitely test the waters on Duclair, if they haven't already. I like where you're going in terms of trading chips -- it's not as if McCarron is going to suddenly become more than what he is -- his skating relegates him to a 4th line, although he stands to gain on the intensity front and using his body more. Unless there is something really bad going on with Duclair, this is a good time to try and get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad