Proposal: Trade for D

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
They are. Not only Nassau but they are. They are because Belmont is in nassau. You can't exclude them. They still control all zoning laws for example.

The county would be dumb to fight the state on it, and they'd lose, so they can absolutely be excluded.

Zoning regulations is dependent upon the laws already on the books. You'd have to research to see if the state has to abide by them or not.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Sounds like Aho is one injury away from the big time, much like Barzal is better than Duchene maybe Aho is better than a pickup

That's Toews, not Aho. Aho still has to adjust defensively to NA rink size.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I think it would be something like Beau + 1st 2018 to get them to think about it. They must be looking for a player to come back that has the talent AND can be protected. To me, I think they have a weak bottom 3/bottom 6. We have buttloads of that....good bottom 6 depth..not dime a dozen players. We could literally deck out their entire bottom 6 without killing us...

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
How about Nelson for Myers???

I guess that might be a fit, but I'd really aim for Trouba here. Worth noting that Enstrom is hurt, and I checked in on the Jets board and apparently Trouba hasn't been playing that great. Like I said, he might still want out.

Le Grec

Jun 28, 2011
I mentioned Trouba on the Jets board and it seems like either JT, Leddy, or Barzal would have to be included...

If that's the case, I'll take Myers...

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
I mentioned Trouba on the Jets board and it seems like either JT, Leddy, or Barzal would have to be included...

LOL, they've been dogging him over there but the second you ask about a trade all of a sudden his value is way high again.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

This Jets fan thinks there are lots of options that dont include the 3 players mentioned above.

I can see the Jets being interested in DeHaan, Pulock, Pelech, Ho Sang, the 2018 1sts...

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
Admittedly I haven't watched any Bruins games this year, but I'm intrigued with kicking the tires on Chara. Loads of experience. Guys got almost 150 games of playoff experience. I'm not talking about a major, top 4 role, but would be excellent playoff depth IMO. Contracts up after this year. Probably wouldn't be too expensive to trade for, and the Bruins are out of it.
Can someone enlighten me as to how much his play has dropped off?

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Admittedly I haven't watched any Bruins games this year, but I'm intrigued with kicking the tires on Chara. Loads of experience. Guys got almost 150 games of playoff experience. I'm not talking about a major, top 4 role, but would be excellent playoff depth IMO. Contracts up after this year. Probably wouldn't be too expensive to trade for, and the Bruins are out of it.
Can someone enlighten me as to how much his play has dropped off?

He can still play but he's 40 with a lot of wear and tear. He also has a full NMC.

denis5

Mar 13, 2007
The county would be dumb to fight the state on it, and they'd lose, so they can absolutely be excluded.

Zoning regulations is dependent upon the laws already on the books. You'd have to research to see if the state has to abide by them or not.
It's off topic here, but since it was discussed, the state has the ability to override local zoning laws. Nassau has few options if the Islanders get the bid.

Reactions: Eberzal

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
It's off topic here, but since it was discussed, the state has the ability to override local zoning laws. Nassau has few options if the Islanders get the bid.

theres truth to this but its not entirely true, they could delay the project for years by other means such as going for injunctions on things amciliary to the project

in other words kill it with delays that leads to cost overuns and the like

never under estimate the power of greed by nassau politicos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad