Proposal: Trade/FA Thread Offseason Edition Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

If some missed the news last night
Reinhart is going to Florida

Hate this cause it's a team in our division getting better.......I hope someone has something up his sleeves cause so far this summer this team got weaker so far compare to teams we will be fighting against for a PO spot

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

Hate this cause it's a team in our division getting better.......I hope someone has something up his sleeves cause so far this summer this team got weaker so far compare to teams we will be fighting against for a PO spot

1 step forward, 2 steps back... this is the MB way.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020

Sorry to say but with last night pick not a single ufa sign in mtl this summer and i dont see MB pulling a trade either....

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
There not much to trade in Habs. Nobody wants Drouin or Gallagher, KK has low value. Habs cant afford Danaul or Armia or Ufas and they do not want to be in Canada.
With Weber money they land some d-man because they need to but I assume nothing special coming up.
Interesting to see.

Habricot

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry to say but with last night pick not a single ufa sign in mtl this summer and i dont see MB pulling a trade either....

You think that would change hockey players mind in signing here? Ridicoulous. Tell that to a monkey and he will give you a banana! Incom tax! Hell yes; The fact Weber might retire, sure.. but a pick that may or may not ever make the team....non sense.

Reactions: Habz4Evr

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
You think that would change hockey players mind in signing here? Ridicoulous. Tell that to a monkey and he will give you a banana! Incom tax! Hell yes; The fact Weber might retire, sure.. but a pick that may or may not ever make the team....non sense.

One word for you: MEDIA

the backlash of the pick is coming from everywhere. Why would they step into a shit strom on perpuse?

Timing is everythink.... and 3 or 4 days remote from the pick wont be enough for reporter not to ask why did you sign there after their dexision to pick Logan?

As an agent i would advise my client to stay away from mtl for sure if he has other options

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
The pick happened in part because players want nothing to do with signing in a Canadian market

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
The pick happened in part because players want nothing to do with signing in a Canadian market

There where other players still available. Didnt need to initiate a shitstorm a few days away from UFA season.

The kid maybe a good hockey player down the road, he may atone for his mistake and all... but as an organisation, MTL is damaged now and must also atone for that $&#*%&% pick

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
There where other players still available. Didnt need to initiate a shitstorm a few days away from UFA season.

The kid maybe a good hockey player down the road, he may atone for his mistake and all... but as an organisation, MTL is damaged now and must also atone for that $&#*%&% pick
Not at all damaged ...it’s a business and this was a business first move. There’s also a calculation by the org, the PR fallout will fall by the wayside over x period of time.

Reactions: Yoor

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
so cause a an 18 yo showed a naked picture of a girl not a single ufa will sign in montreal??
Man seems you not been around professional athletes ever in your life. lol

Reactions: Zorro

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
so cause a an 18 yo showed a naked picture of a girl not a single ufa will sign in montreal??
Man seems you not been around professional athletes ever in your life. lol

Feel free to disagree. But its not about the kid, its about the media shitstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad