Proposal: Trade/FA Thread Offseason Edition Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Who can Montreal realistically get? I'm sure lots of UFA don't want to sign here, but does anyone here think we at least have an outside chance at getting Ovy? Hamilton? Or is that just too far-fetched?

It would f***ing suck if David Savard is our big get.
No, we don't have a chance at those guys

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I don't know, their team doesn't look half bad after adding Jones.

I've seen a lot worse than their Kane-Toews-Cat-Jones core. Still time to add a few pieces as well.

I can definitely see why they are doing it. They are getting close to the end of the road. They don't have 7 years ahead of them. It's win now or rebuild/retool. They are trying to win now and will deal with the consequences later.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Imagine if Jarmo could actually keep players.

Jones, 32, 6th for 11, Boqvist, 2nd, 1st
Foligno for 25, 4th
Savard for 32, 3rd
Dubois, 3rd for Laine, Roslovic

all this year

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Man Perry is not a key player. I get it he's been really good for us and has been a leader but this could have been a 1 year thing with him. Perhaps he will re-sign at around 1.5m~ for a year but that's pretty much it.

That's still twice what he was paid last year. What i mean is it wont be as easy as last summer and it's foolish to expect it to be.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Habs are going to get stuck signing yandle, I can feel the disappointment in my balls :(

This should take care of that :)

th

Reactions: overlords

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Reactions: ArtPeur

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Who can Montreal realistically get? I'm sure lots of UFA don't want to sign here, but does anyone here think we at least have an outside chance at getting Ovy? Hamilton? Or is that just too far-fetched?

It would f***ing suck if David Savard is our big get.
be prepared to be disappointed Friedman already reported we are looking at Savard as a replacement for Weber.

Reactions: A Loyal Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad