Proposal: Trade/FA Thread '21 Off-Season Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
You posted a video of his father with a comment that D'angelo is a bigot because his father is. I think that is flawed logic.

And find an excuse for what? You guys realize you are all responding to me posting a quote from Marc Staal, your issue is with Staal.

He just said that the family uses the word. It’s not a big deal that his son used it because he uses it all the time. Do you even try and comprehend things?

wildD

Jul 25, 2015
So silent today in rumors and trades, isn't like all the booms Frank Seravalli was giving everyone on Wednesday.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Berg better be in on something else then

Hope we didn't miss on this to try for Hamilton for him to obviously sign elsewhere and then end up with Savard as our Plan C

Berg always a plan c guy

HockeyAddict

Nov 7, 2008
on an island
By all accounts, we have a great locker room atmosphere and with many young players coming onboard (KK, Caufield, Suzuki, Romanov, Poehling(?)), hope they stay clear of the locker room cancer AKA Tony DeAngelo...

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Trying to generalize someone by their race/ethnic heritage in an argument about racism. Now that's rich.

Yes because the white majority tend to not be victims of racism. Hence why he says it’s just “words”. Is that news to you or something?

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
Too sensitive over words? lol. Good way to say “who cares if he’s racist, sticks and stones”

Let me guess, you’re Anglo-Saxon

Let’s draft Logan Mailloux while we are at it. Maybe go and draft the player that bullied the disabled kid last year too. I mean it’s all just fun and games.

“Let me guess, you’re Anglo-Saxon”

Nice prejudice. The hypocrisy of your post is incredible.

Happy to draft Mailloux.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
He just said that the family uses the word. It’s not a big deal that his son used it because he uses it all the time. Do you even try and comprehend things?

Why are you being such an asshole about this? I posted a quote from Marc Staal, his D partner that said accusations of him being a racist are crazy. You clearly have more insight then Stall, so let's start here and please try and be factual:

What was the slur that was used and ultimately referenced in the video?

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
By all accounts, we have a great locker room atmosphere and with many young players coming onboard (KK, Caufield, Suzuki, Romanov, Poehling(?)), hope they stay clear of the locker room cancer AKA Tony DeAngelo...
FYI - Letowski the new assistant coach was DeAngelo’s coach @ Sarnia.

DeAngelo + Hoffman...LOL

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Berg better be in on something else then

Hope we didn't miss on this to try for Hamilton for him to obviously sign elsewhere and then end up with Savard as our Plan C

Berg always a plan c guy
Hamilton has no interest to come to Montreal. People need to realize that most UFAs will choose a US-based team this season. We got lucky last year because of Covid and money drought for most franchises.

Angler

Apr 23, 2017
You posted a video of his father with a comment that D'angelo is a bigot because his father is. I think that is flawed logic.

And find an excuse for what? You guys realize you are all responding to me posting a quote from Marc Staal, your issue is with Staal.

People are judging him on his own actions as an adult, not his fathers. The fathers video just provides more evidence as to why he is this way. At the end of the day, he's an adult, he hasn't changed and that is 100% on himself.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I see an anonymous GM told Friedman players don’t want to sign in Canada more than ever - combination of taxes + social media pressure + pandemic restrictions

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I see an anonymous GM told Friedman players don’t want to sign in Canada more than ever - combination of taxes + social media pressure + pandemic restrictions

wth next? gas prices? our traffic signs are in Km not miles?? anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad