Speculation: Trade Deadline: Who will we see in red? (Part 2) (MOD warning #661)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
It's possible he was dangled in the Bouwmeester trade for all we know, but I don't think there's another deadline player out there that could possibly justify including Tatar at this point.

Not imo.

How in hell we didn't get him if Tatar was one piece? Tatar + some bottom 6er + 2nd/3rd + some prospect or even two. Better than Blues package imo.

Unless they really wanted that 1st there. Berra isn't that much of a difference maker.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
Not imo.

How in hell we didn't get him if Tatar was one piece? Tatar + some bottom 6er + 2nd/3rd + some prospect or even two. Better than Blues package imo.

Unless they really wanted that 1st there. Berra isn't that much of a difference maker.

Depends on how CAL feels about 2013 1st rounder. It's being hyped up (not sure if it is deserved)

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Not imo.

True. Can't believe Feaster would have passed Tatar up just to get a mid-late first.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Don't know if this has been posted because im on my phone but I just heard per The Ticket that Babcock says he would be extremely pleased if no moves are made.

Until he goes to the media next season and says he begged for someone who was traded at the deadline.

garry1221

Mar 13, 2003
Walled Lake, Mi
Visit site
Found the link. Here it is.

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/red-wings-catchy-uppy-post-injury-updates-trade-talk-and-prospect-gnus?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Clearly he gets attached to the players, He said you have to take the emotion out of it but based on what he's done with Cleary, Bert and other guys it does affect him.

Once again Kenny speaks in contradiction. Anything, any kind of move would be a positive thing at this point. At this point, treading water is doing more harm than good for this organization. Why would any key free agent choose to come here over a team with a clear direction? If Kenny is too emotionally attached to make any move whatsoever, then he should step aside.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
22 year old Conacher that has 9 goals and 24 assists already in his rookie season

For Ben Bishop.

Yeah, I think I'll keep Ken Holland over Stevie.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I think it is time for Yzerman to come home and work on his GMing skills some more under Holland and Nill. Bad trade.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
AND a 4th rounder thrown in by Stevie. Brutal. Fleeced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad