Trade Deadline- What to Do??

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I think we can live with Seabrook for right now without packaging a pick away/prospect. Compliance buyout when that becomes available and save our assets. Move AA at the draft for another $4.5mil in cap space so we can then get a top 4 dman to play with Keith, Murphy, and Seabs...hell if we use our space correctly we can likely bring in 2 defenders to play the top 4/5 and go with Snuggy/Dahl/Rutta as the bottom 3...
i will respect your opinion however i do not see that. however moving AA will help in the salary but that defense needs to be fix, fixing that defense will by default fix the team. the defense and the team problem are one and the same.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
whew..... i know i have stated this several times already, but i can't help it. i actually feel psych with how things worked out today. yeah it probably could have been Aces if the Bhawks could have traded AA. either way i came away with a very positive feeling today, one day of a whole season of dreadful, horrible play that the Bhawks have been showing.

i really am excited .... too bad this will not last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad