GDT: Trade Deadline Madness Part 2 - Do or do not, there is no try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
It's Damien Cox but reportedly, Reimer asked for 6M per from the Leafs.

Friedman stating the Capitals taking a little look at Russell with the Carlson injury. Damien jumping in and saying Pittsburgh also interested, but Murray completely untouchable.

There's nothing of interest in Pittsburgh aside from Murray and Sprong. Hope the Bruins up their offer; maybe Subban+.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Just saw the Hudler trade.. Kinda meh for me, I honestly hope to god we can gammer a bit more for Russell. Imean if we can pull off another Hamilton like deal with our picks at the draft I would be happy but I am not really interested in prospects, my goal would be drafting 30th, not top 5 or ten

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
With how the past years gone for Boston, it seems like there could be some pressure there to make some moves and do some damage. Hopefully that's true and we can capitalize.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
It's Damien Cox but reportedly, Reimer asked for 6M per from the Leafs.

Friedman stating the Capitals taking a little look at Russell with the Carlson injury. Damien jumping in and saying Pittsburgh also interested, but Murray completely untouchable.

There's nothing of interest in Pittsburgh aside from Murray and Sprong. Hope the Bruins up their offer; maybe Subban+.

After the way TO treated Reimer for the first couple years I don't blame the guy for asking for the stars.

Subban is a no go. Those throat injuries are often career enders.

I think Russell ends up in Dallas.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
It'll probably be something right out of left field. Like, Backlund + Russell for Wilson, Fiala, Gaustad + 2nd

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
It seems he got it worse than what happened to Subban. From what I've read its a fractured larynx only, McCleary had a collapsed lung as well and had to have his airway opened.

These type of injuries are always downplayed while the player recovers. It is common for the airway to be impeded after an injury like the one Subban suffered

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Russell for Brett Ritchie and a 1st/2nd

...maybe with some sort of + from our side...or something like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad