Speculation: Trade Deadline Discussion Part VIII - loud noises, a gasp, and a thud

Status Quo*

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 22s

Ben Bishop has been told he's been traded from OTT to TB. #tradecentre

Bleedred will have a field day with this :laugh:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
They're gunna need multiple trucks/planes to fit the pads of Lindback and Bishop

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Great, now we're never going to score on TB now :cry:

I know it's just a pipe dream, but what about Josefson + Scarlett/Urbom + pick (2nd?) for Burmistrov? I would love if Burmistrov were a Devil (I know, not happening, but still it's fun to dream)

If we're giving up Urbom I'd try to haggle the pick down, but otherwise I'd likely do it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What the **** are they using Bishop for? He's a UFA and their team is far out of it despite being in that joke of a southeast division. Are they using him as a zamboni or something?

Well there's one less blimp to worry about since we gotta play the Sens. Please no Luongo to any eastern conference team that we have to play again.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 22s

Ben Bishop has been told he's been traded from OTT to TB. #tradecentre

Bleedred will have a field day with this :laugh:

Clearly they're building a Goodyear factory down there.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
if you can't have a defense, get the biggest pad duo possible.

1404730_show_default.png

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Someone do something exciting. As always happens with the trade deadline, or even the start of free agency, I'm just at the point where I want someone to do something big, regardless of who.

EDIT: And as I type that it comes out that Conacher went back the other way. Well now that's getting somewhere on the excitement front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad