Speculation: Trade and Free Agency Talk - L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Nah. I think for the package you’d be giving up, it’s for the assumption of a healthy Eichel, when that’s not a guarantee.
If they make the move for Eichel and he doesn’t pan out, there’s going to be pitch forks and you set your team back quite a bit. I think you roll with what you have and develop from within. They may not reach the skill of a healthy Eichel buy at least you don’t have sunken cost.
I actually don't disagree with you at all. All I'm saying is that if BG makes this happen (again with only one of rossi or Boldy) I'm not going to lose my shit. He may be the guy that convinces juice box to sigm a favorable deal and bring us a cup.... You just don't know. And back to the initial question, I would Def buy a Wild Eichel jersey.

If we stand put and don't trade a bunch for Eichel, I'm more than fine with that too.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I’m just saying it’s something to consider, especially after BG has made so many moves to change the culture of the team.
For sure. I suspect that Guerin and Eichel have run into each other in the past, and they get along, being two MASS boys.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Nah. I think for the package you’d be giving up, it’s for the assumption of a healthy Eichel, when that’s not a guarantee.
If they make the move for Eichel and he doesn’t pan out, there’s going to be pitch forks and you set your team back quite a bit. I think you roll with what you have and develop from within. They may not reach the skill of a healthy Eichel buy at least you don’t have sunken cost.
That's not even close to accurate. Eichel's injury is most certainly a factor in why he's being traded at a considerable discount.

Reactions: Pinchy11 and Prior

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Does it bother anyone else that if we get Eichel, he will be spending his playing prime with us while we are handicapped 14.5M holes on our roster for three years running?

Reactions: guitarhunterdude

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Does it bother anyone else that if we get Eichel, he will be spending his playing prime with us while we are handicapped 14.5M holes on our roster for three years running?
Would you be happier with the $14.5M hole if they didn't have Eichel?

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Legegendsofthenorth

Jun 6, 2018

Yes, they hired Brackett to build through the draft. They IMO had two really good drafts and finally have a really good prospect pool. I don't care if they had 50M in cap. Do it the right way for once

Reactions: nstarjim

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Yes, they hired Brackett to build through the draft. They IMO had two really good drafts and finally have a really good prospect pool. I don't care if they had 50M in cap. Do it the right way for once
He is only 23, younger than Kap and Fiala so what is wrong with it? It’s not signing a 30 year old former good player

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
The 15m dead cap is not the difference from Eichel/Fiala, Kap, JEE, Brodin, and Spurgeon and not having those players.

The 15m dead cap is the difference between Zucc, Greenway, Dumba, and Talbot and replacing them with Boldy, Rossi, Beckman, Addison, ROR, Wallstedt, etc.

Reactions: WildisLaw

JP Flow

May 1, 2019
Out East
Maybe he is pre-writing all of his articles. Then when we sign a specific player, he will just hit submit 30 minutes after signing.
Goligoski feature, Nick Foligno feature, get those in the can. Build out the framework for an Eichel piece. Plus all the actual reporting. He’s got his hands full right now.

Legegendsofthenorth

Jun 6, 2018
Was more so replying to the right way for once part. I understand draft and develope over what fletcher did and I agree. This is the one scenario where I am for trading for the player

And that's fine, If the Wild trade for him I will be hoping as much as you that it works.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Right as I’m wondering if I’m in the clear to go to bed Landeskog resigns. I have to think Adam’s is smart enough to trade him before free agency opens

Reactions: Legegendsofthenorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad