Proposal: Toronto - Nashville *Offseason*

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
You spelled 2nd line winger wrong.
You do realize he spent most of his career playing on the first line with Matthews, right? Matthews/Marner didn’t happen until last season. Given what Nashville has done to other first line players from other teams, I don’t blame you for being skeptical though. It’s strange how many players are never the same once they suit up in yellow. Johansson, Duchene, Turris, heck...even Subban etc saw such huge performance drops that I’d be nervous as well.

But I don’t see how Nashville destroying players offensive performances/careers affects Nylanders value from a Leafs perspective though. If anything it just means something is off in Nashville that needs to be addressed. Whether that’s coaching, locker room issues etc, it’s hard to say.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Values are close and believe a reasonably good proposal. NSH would likely decline due to cap issues.
Nashville declines because Poile won't trade Askarov. He probably views Saros as the starter until he gets here and settles in and would be ready about the time the core resets.

Even though Poile is older there is a distinct possibility there is still a Poile as GM. Long term outlooks are a possibility because of that.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
You do realize he spent most of his career playing on the first line with Matthews, right? Matthews/Marner didn’t happen until last season. Given what Nashville has done to other first line players from other teams, I don’t blame you for being skeptical though. It’s strange how many players are never the same once they suit up in yellow. Johansson, Duchene, Turris, heck...even Subban etc saw such huge performance drops that I’d be nervous as well.

But I don’t see how Nashville destroying players offensive performances/careers affects Nylanders value from a Leafs perspective though. If anything it just means something is off in Nashville that needs to be addressed. Whether that’s coaching, locker room issues etc, it’s hard to say.
The collapse in the 3rd in Chicago yesterday was gold! Or is that mustard yellow?

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Most 4th lines try to keep the puck out of their net. 22 points and a minus 3.
Also he sees some prime opportunities.
Though he is actually still decent, can’t say that about Thornton or Simmonds who are done.
Lol. If all you can draw on is he’s a -3...

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
So you are claiming the Leafs have 2 1st lines? That blends well with the 2 5th lines that comprise the rest of the squad.
this really isnt hard to comprehend. its not about the Leafs' lines. its about Nylander. he is a 1st line caliber player.

and terrible take at the end there lol.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Most 4th lines try to keep the puck out of their net. 22 points and a minus 3.
Also he sees some prime opportunities.
Though he is actually still decent, can’t say that about Thornton or Simmonds who are done.
I mean decent night for them anyways. Hopefully they can contribute going forward huh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad