Post-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Tanks @ The Calgary Flames - 7PM SNW ON TUESDAY 100TG

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
images

Grabner-Kadri-Komarov
Winnik-Spaling-Leivo
Holland-Arcobello-Parenteau
Clune-Froese-Boyes

Rielly-Hunwick
Phaneuf-Corrado
Gardiner-Marincin

Reimer
Bernier

injured:
Bozak, Matthias, Lupul

Calgary Lineup

Gaudreau Colborne? - Monahan Granlund? - Hudler
Bennett - Backlund - Frolik
Ferland - Jooris - Jones
Bollig - Stajan - Bouma Engelland?

Giordano - Brodie
Russell - Hamilton
Nakladal? - Smid

Hiller

Go :flames Go!​

Last edited by a moderator:

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Good luck guys.

Try and spare Reimer's save percentage, Leafs want some value for him in a deal this deadline, and with the way the Leafs defense, lead by a pinching machine Phaneuf, has been playing you could have multiple 2-1's before the first shift is over.

Who knew the battle of Alberta would resume as early as this season ... upside down as it is.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
There is no conceivable way the Flames lose this game.

Toronto has one of the worst rosters I have ever seen. At least on paper Edmonton has some forwards, Toronto has nothing on paper or the ice. Terrible team.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Good luck guys.

Try and spare Reimer's save percentage, Leafs want some value for him in a deal this deadline, and with the way the Leafs defense, lead by a pinching machine Phaneuf, has been playing you could have multiple 2-1's before the first shift is over.

Who knew the battle of Alberta would resume as early as this season ... upside down as it is.

Ah, sounds like our Phaneuf. Needs ol' Hamrlik to cover him like he the old days ;)

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
There is no conceivable way the Flames lose this game.

Toronto has one of the worst rosters I have ever seen. At least on paper Edmonton has some forwards, Toronto has nothing on paper or the ice. Terrible team.

You've watched this team this season right?
They consistently make bad teams look like the Hawks and Kings.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Ultimate jinx thread. Yep Pat Steinberg just Jinxed it too.

Why not: we are going to walk over those scrubs even though we've shown a consistent ability to drop our level of play against scrub teams.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Michalek is out till March, but even if he were healthy it would be doubtful for tonight.

Durr. I knew that but I was just so hyped on an actual trade happening.

Leafs have a stupid amount of money on the IR. JVR, Michalek, Robidas, Horton, Lupul. Might even be missing someone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad