GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens on Sportsnet/CBC @ 7:00pm May 27th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Previous games starting lineup:

LEAFS:

HABS:

There will most likely be lineup changes for both teams. Will update later.

As much as everyone wants to write them off... its been 17 years since the Leafs won a series. Let's respect our opponent here tonight... but make no mistake put on the work boots and get the job done tonight. Let's f***ing go!

Go Leafs Go

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

More of this..
giphy.webp

Leads to more of this

giphy.webp

Last edited:

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Finish off Montreal tonight and end their misery. Hell even some of their own fans are hoping we win at this point.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
A terrible presence is in there with the Habs. So much rage, so much betrayal(so few goals). I've never sensed anything like it. I don't know what hovers over their team, but it was strong enough to punch a hole into this world and take their cup dreams away from them. View attachment 439594

That’s excellent :laugh:

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
If we play a complete 60 minutes there is no universe in which the habs win.

Foligno back with fresh legs, and Sandin hopefully back with that boomer from the point on the powerplay, lets do this.

Do not take your hand off the throttle boys.

Do it for J.T

Reactions: SwollenGoat

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I'm excited but nervous

I don't like the fact that if we lose this one, we're going back to Montreal where they'll have fans for the first time all season. Let's just end it today and move on please.

Reactions: LeafsRus

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
WOOP WOOP!!! :clap: WE ROCK HARD!!!!!

We will put these out of their misery (stephen king) and they will not have those 2500 fans at the stands in game 6 (cause it doesn't exist) :clap:

OUR TEAM THE PUREST, HARDEST, ALIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
We gotta go into this game like it's an elimination game. Desperation. Play like it's a "win or go home" game, because that's how they are going to play. Don't give them an ounce of hope. If we can get a few early it would demoralize them. If they get a lead, take it back, and demoralize them further.

Win it for JT boys.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Hey guys, trying to find but is difficult for some reason...

Can anyone find the last time Leafs swept an opponent in playoffs?

Auston Powers

May 16, 2016
Toronto
Let's Go!!!!

We have them exactly where we want them.

No Mercy.

Here's hoping JT can be in the arena tonight to cheer the boys on!

Go Leafs Go!

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Matthews, Marner and Hyman are gonna have big games to put the Habs away. I can feel it.

If you’re the Habs is that not scary? You’re down 3-1 in the series, while Price is playing amazing AND the Leafs top line only has 2 GF at 5v5 in the series.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
It is going to be another shutout tonight. Same lineup and same result.

Campbell is in the Habs heads. They cannot score and our defense from forwards back have been playing outstanding as a unit.

This round has been great practice for the type of hockey that is necessary to win in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad