Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Edmonton Oilers | TUE OCT 29 9PM (EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaheimDucks91

May 10, 2013
Hi guys!
I'm a Ducks fan coming in peace..
Who gets the start in goal tomorrow night? I badly need a goalie and Reimer is available.. Since he played great against the Penguins, do you think he will get the start tomorrow?

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Hi guys!
Who gets the start in goal tomorrow night? I badly need a goalie and Reimer is available.. Since he played great against the Penguins, do you think he will get the start tomorrow?

Extremely likely that Reimer gets the start. I'd be gobsmacked if Bernier started.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
Hi guys!
Reimer will start cause he's the best

and he will win cause he's the best

Optimus Reim for Life

Mr Scarface*

Carlyle probably putting Lupul on the third line because hes getting him back for his injury, what a HARD ass eh sopranos?
He's such a hard ass Peasy no. He really is... what a pleasure to watch him play with our guys. I often watch carlyle even more than our players during games.... now that makes me a.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Hi guys!

Reimer probably gets the start tomorrow... and Bernier probably gets the start in Calgary on Wednesday... but it could be the other way around.... i doubt it... but it's possible.

mikebel111*

you know what's really weird? I've lived here now for about 4 years - and NO ONE really wears any Calgary gear. I've seen more Habs jerseys here than i've seen Flame Jerseys.

Thats actually correct. Usually in the city. Not a lot of flames shirts on. Its kind of strange since people are passionate about the flames here.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Jump the Oilers!

On a side note, Phil chirping Naz :laugh:

Bahaha awesome!
Lol did Phil like get a new personality with that contract? I think that is the first time I have heard him kidding around like that? It is pretty awesome though. :laugh:

I think phil's media face and phil's locker-room face is like jekyll and hyde tbh. It seems like he is well liked.
Edit: It also seems like he's getting more comfortable with the media in general. something a lot of journalist and media personnel noticed, especially in the playoffs If I recall.

mikebel111*

Jump the Oilers!

On a side note, Phil chirping Naz :laugh:

Thats awesome! Celebrity crush is hayden, i remember an article/questionaire in his draft year where it said it was jolie

The question was like this
Who would you like to spend a day with?
Brad pitt because he gets to hang out with angelina jolie.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
No GDT yet guys...

I just looked and nobody has signed up for todays GDT. I would do it myself but I am just a few minutes away from walking out the door to go to work. Just though I would post a heads up. Its open... someone post something!!

GLG!!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
No GDT yet guys...

I just looked and nobody has signed up for todays GDT. I would do it myself but I am just a few minutes away from walking out the door to go to work. Just though I would post a heads up. Its open... someone post something!!

GLG!!

Just click new thread, doesn't take more than a minute.

93KILLER93

Feb 11, 2012
Naz missed a good opportunity there..he totally should have mentioned Elisha Cuthbert for Celebrity crush..

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Hoping for a solid win tonight because we have no chance of winning tomorrow as Calgary starts with a C

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Okay folks I am in a bit of a predicament here so I need your help.

Usually I miss the games live on Tuesdays but when I come home at night I always .. ALWAYS watch the re-run they show on LeafsTV at midnight (because I never wanna miss any game and they show the full game)

however for this game LeafsTV will not be showing a re-run, probably because it is a 9 pm start .. now I was wondering if there was anywhere else I would be able to watch the game, like around midnight.

Also, I would prefer if there was a way where I could watch it without knowing the score or somehow seeing the final score and spoiling it LOL I like the element of surprise, it makes me feel like I am watching the game live or something. I never check my phone or anything on Tuesdays so that when I go home I can watch the game fully without knowing the final score.

If anyone has any suggestions much appreciated! (damn you LeafsTV for not showing this game)

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Okay folks I am in a bit of a predicament here so I need your help.

Usually I miss the games live on Tuesdays but when I come home at night I always .. ALWAYS watch the re-run they show on LeafsTV at midnight (because I never wanna miss any game and they show the full game)

however for this game LeafsTV will not be showing a re-run, probably because it is a 9 pm start .. now I was wondering if there was anywhere else I would be able to watch the game, like around midnight.

Also, I would prefer if there was a way where I could watch it without knowing the score or somehow seeing the final score and spoiling it LOL I like the element of surprise, it makes me feel like I am watching the game live or something. I never check my phone or anything on Tuesdays so that when I go home I can watch the game fully without knowing the final score.

If anyone has any suggestions much appreciated! (damn you LeafsTV for not showing this game)

PVR is how I watch all games. I never watch live.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
No GDT yet guys...

GLG!!

Ill take a shot at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad