GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (14-8-0) @ Florida Panthers (7-11-2) | 7:00 PM EST | SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I thought Reimer would have torched us since he left, but we've had success against him. Hopefully that will continue tonight.

Reactions: saffronleaf

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I knew those stats but didn't post them, because it actually supports the apologists who always use the raw stats to argue he's as good as Andersen. Reimer never was as good as Andersen, that's obvious to everyone in the league, regardless of save percentage analysis. Reimer is a great backup, bit off this year, but a good guy to have in case your starter fades. There's a reason two separate management teams here gave up on him....Anyways.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Very good, dragged down by atrocious linemates.
they still have 3 guys above a ppg pace, and Dadonov is scoring at a better clip than Marner or Nylander in support of those 3. We shouldn't sleep on these guys

Barkov is also very Matthews-like, he can take over a game on every shift in all 3 zones

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
According to the Panthers GDT....it's $5 beer night at the game. I am willing to bet a bunch of Leafs fans show up!!:laugh:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The whole league is playing tonight in order to avoid US Thanksgiving.

I understand with the American teams, but why can't Toronto and Ottawa play tomorrow? Or Winnipeg and Calgary? Why does the NHL feel compelled to hide even Canadian teams from Thanksgiving football?

Legendary

Sep 1, 2016

I understand with the American teams, but why can't Toronto and Ottawa play tomorrow? Or Winnipeg and Calgary? Why does the NHL feel compelled to hide even Canadian teams from Thanksgiving football?
Especially now that NFL viewership is down.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Just FYI, our lines are likely looking like this tonight:

Huberdeau - Barkov - Dadonov
Haapala(NHL debut) - Trocheck - Bjugstad
McGinn - McCann - Sceviour
Brickley - Balisy - Haley

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

So...that guy is scoring a goal against us. We're down 1-0 so far and the game hasn't even started! Haha.

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

Because i think the assumption is Canadians will be watching US Football.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Who is hurt? Guys don't usually make their NHL debuts in the top 6

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
that shouldn't matter.
they should show up every night. now if they lost or whatever that's fine - but you should at least show up.

They should show up every game but it's not really possible, some games you're just flat.

It's like saying you should get 100 on every math test because it's a logic test and every problem has a solution but in reality you're just not going to know the answer to every question.

The Leafs struggle against Florida and Florida IMO is better than their record. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a dud game for the Leafs.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
They should show up every game but it's not really possible, some games you're just flat.

It's like saying you should get 100 on every math test because it's a logic test and every problem has a solution but in reality you're just not going to know the answer to every question.

The Leafs struggle against Florida and Florida IMO is better than their record. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a dud game for the Leafs.

They had their dud game against Arizona it's time to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad