Pre-Game Talk: TOR @ VAN Jan 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
just pointing out facts, if you watch Skilliter ref the games, you would see but unfortunately you must not watch enough sorry
you must watch a lot to single out a ref. NHL should hire you I guess to patrol their officials...is that your position?

savant NHL offical evaluator vs normal whiney fan....which is it I wonder...

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
100%. Keefe seems to coach with anxiety and doesn’t trust anybody. Those he trusts aren’t necessarily good.
Yup... Riding Jones like his career depended on it too. Maybe he knows how Babcock felt? Babs backup up was Sparks or Hutchinson and Babs had the most back to back games to start the season then any team (if memory serves me).

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Jones definitely regressing in a hard way. We probably got all we can out of him at this point.
It was smart they didn't give him even a game off so that Hildeby could sit around doing nothing. Now we can roll with either the physically exhausted jones or the headcase samsonov

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Terrible defensive team

Not that the defensive personnel is great at all either but honestly defensively this team has played well below the sum of its parts this season. I think getting in a different coaching staff to try to put in place a system that will work is overdue

There’s no reason this team should be this bad at defending. I’d be looking at the change in defensive coaching & system as a big contributor to the problem at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad