Confirmed Trade: [TOR/SEA] Mark Giordano (50% retained) and Colin Blackwell for 2022 2nd, 2023 2nd, 2024 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Has Gio really fallen off to the point of him being acquired is widely mocked? Like that is a genuine question. I haven't watched him in Seattle but the reaction here makes it seems like he is trash.
No he is not. He is still a legit top-4 D and the Leafs will love him. His age is the main factor people crap on him. His stats are still solid.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Has Gio really fallen off to the point of him being acquired is widely mocked? Like that is a genuine question. I haven't watched him in Seattle but the reaction here makes it seems like he is trash.
He's still a good top 4d imo. Definitely brought it against Calgary for sure.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
I think Gio is still top 4. Hard to evaluate him on a tire fire like Seattle. He was still effective in a top 4 role his last year in Calgary.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I can’t see the Leafs giving up a first here.. My guess is Dermott + mid round pick.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
What is everyone’s obsession with the important deals having to go down on the deadline day?
There was a time where people would take the day off work to stay home, watch the coverage and actually be entertained. That doesn't happen so much anymore, but it was really fun

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad