4. Ryan Miller
5. Ilya Bryzgalov
6. Pascal Leclaire
7. Hannu Toivonen
8. Ari Ahonen
9. David Leneveu
10. Jeff Deslauriers

HM:

Mikael Tellqvist, Cam Ward, Jason Bacashihua, Josh Harding, Antero Nittymaki, Brian Finley, Alex Auld, Andrei Medvedev.

Last edited:

Kugel

Oct 16, 2003
Ontario, Canada
thestonedkoala said:
Not really a top 10 because I like all these goalies but:

1. Kari Lehtonen
2. Josh Harding
3. Maxime Oullette
4. Maxime Daigneault
5. David Leneveu
6. Ray Emery
7. Cam Ward
8. Jason Bacashihua
9. Jeff Deslauriers
10. Ilya Bryzgalov

Some other goalies to watch for:
Evengi Konstantinov (I don't know how's he doing for TB)
Oliver Michaud (Ditto)
Michael Leighton (Is he a Prospect?)
Pascal Leclaire
Stefan Liv
Tobias Stephen
Ari Ahonen
Barry Brust
Brent Krahn

i heard brian finley is turing thigns around after knee surgery

thestonedkoala

icarus said:
Was Gustafson released then?

He doesn't have a chance in hell to ever make it on the Wild.

Like Cloutier (who is younger), he was resigned and moved to the ECHL. Unless there is a huge plague of injuries, he'll have to move to another team.

Brain Hemorrhage

Jan 16, 2003
Boston, MA
thestonedkoala said:
He doesn't have a chance in hell to ever make it on the Wild.

Like Cloutier (who is younger), he was resigned and moved to the ECHL. Unless there is a huge plague of injuries, he'll have to move to another team.

I hate to sound like a homer, but the Islanders deserve some mention here.

STATISTICALLY SPEAKING:

Wade Dubieliwicz (I'll learn to spell his name correctly some day) is absolutely destroying the AHL. Stat-wise, it is unreal. His save percentage is 10 points higher than the next best goaltender, Ryan Miller. His GAA, 1.16, is .3 points lower than the next best goaltender, Ryan Miller.

I've never seen him play at the NHL level. I saw a few of his college games, but it's been so long i cant remember what hes like. So talent wise I dont know what the Isles have...

But I am SUPRISED that when a goalie dominates a pro league like the AHL like this, he doesnt get mentioned on this board. I'm not saying we should start a Wade Dubliewicz Sporadic Post Thread, but I do believe he needs his name in this thread.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Brain Hemorrhage said:
I hate to sound like a homer, but the Islanders deserve some mention here.

STATISTICALLY SPEAKING:

Wade Dubieliwicz (I'll learn to spell his name correctly some day) is absolutely destroying the AHL. Stat-wise, it is unreal. His save percentage is 10 points higher than the next best goaltender, Ryan Miller. His GAA, 1.16, is .3 points lower than the next best goaltender, Ryan Miller.

I've never seen him play at the NHL level. I saw a few of his college games, but it's been so long i cant remember what hes like. So talent wise I dont know what the Isles have...

But I am SUPRISED that when a goalie dominates a pro league like the AHL like this, he doesnt get mentioned on this board. I'm not saying we should start a Wade Dubliewicz Sporadic Post Thread, but I do believe he needs his name in this thread.

I agree to an extent. He's been incredible so far in the AHL. However I just think it's a bit early to include his name in a top 10 list. He was afterall an undrafted free agent. I think that if he keeps this up for the rest of the season, he will start to open some eyes and begin to get some serious recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad