Rumor: Tony DeAngelo being traded back to Carolina next month but he also could not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Trade makes no f***ing sense if your basically getting nothing in return and your retaining 50%.... he has one year left.... if were tanking he helps that and if he plays well you get a good return at the deadline.... this rumour is shit for the FLyers.... This has Torts all over it and inexperienced hockey people....Play it out is my theory no reason at all to panic

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Let this serve as a reminder that the “you haven’t heard from them so they’re not involved” line is BS.

We haven’t heard from Torts but he’s sure involved here with Hayes and DeAngelo.
Right. Because everyone here wants to keep Hayes and TDA and only the evil Torts is forcing them out of town. :rolleyes:
Or maybe Briere actually watched the team last season?

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Trade makes no f***ing sense if your basically getting nothing in return and your retaining 50%.... he has one year left.... if were tanking he helps that and if he plays well you get a good return at the deadline.... this rumour is shit for the FLyers.... This has Torts all over it and inexperienced hockey people....Play it out is my theory no reason at all to panic
its completly onbrand thou...

the deaninator

Oct 29, 2012
Just came up with the perfect representation of Chuck Fletcher's tenure as GM (which we are paying for dearly right now)

He believed he was just pushing the team forward, but really they're just getting breached over and over again by an unwanted object

my god. this really is the perfect representation. right down to the last line :laugh:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Right. Because everyone here wants to keep Hayes and TDA and only the evil Torts is forcing them out of town. :rolleyes:
Or maybe Briere actually watched the team last season?
Did anyone say that?

What happened to all of that patience talk and they don’t have to make any moves right now?

If you don’t think that Torts is the one driving the bus here with those two, I don’t know what to tell you.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Who cares if we don’t get top value back for ADA, first of all because he isn’t a high value player, secondly because he’s an asshole. Moving on from him is the important thing.

Reactions: renberg and Amorgus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Unless it’s a prospect they actually do like, then just buy him out and don’t waste the retained salary slot. Who cares about the penalty? A trade should still be made worth our while to retain salary.

Making Tortorella (the face of the franchise) happy is a thing they think is worthwhile

Reactions: Ironmanrulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad