GDT: Tonight's Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
that was a great lose. I love this team. There are no Holtz\Mercer in this line. They will be better, they should find backup and build defensive cutlure. Yes, future is birght. I dont understand how someone can think differently.

This is literally a perfect loss. The offense exploded but they lost due to having an AHL goalie in net and missing 2 of their key defenseman

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
you picked the wrong time!
e1b.jpeg

When I was a kid I read this cartoon and my parents had to explain to me what happy hour is, and for years after that whenever I saw a happy hour sign I thought of this.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Honestly should have been playing over Vatanen the whole time. He's a little redundant with Smith, but I have no issues pairing those two with defensive guys if we could get them.

Maybe he can carve out a third pair role on the right side next season if one of the big physical kids breaks in on the left side? That said if Seattle took him it would be for the best since he would have a fresh start and he’s just not a good fit on the current NJ team for whatever reason.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
@glenwo2 you gonna make a pgt? If ever a loss deserved one...

This one deserves a PGT.

Man, took a stroll to the Pitts board, good commentary on that one.....

Definitely one of the worst combined goaltending showings in a long time for both... Although NJ earned those last set of goals lol.....

Even AJ got in on the action! Pendulum swing.....

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not such a bad result for this literally being the worst lineup we’ve iced all year. From the goal (and spot on the bench where the backup sits) on out.

Dell and Wedgewood as the two dresses goalies, Carrick and Tennyson in, with Smith and Subban out.

Bratt and Zacha out, not to mention Zajac, Palmieri and Kulikov all gone post deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad