Signing(s): Tommy La Stella signs with the Giants (3 years, $18.75 million)

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
god damn it. i was really hoping the A's kept him. they're really gonna miss his bat

A's infield is basically going to be the matts and a couple scrubs in between them since they've decided to spend no money this offseason

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A’s are going to have to earn my viewership this year. They sure as hell ain’t getting a dime of my money with that bitch Fisher as owner.

John Fisher’s net worth has risen over past year, while his Oakland A’s cry poor

There’s also a cool part at the bottom where it states longtime minor league coach Webster Garrison had to start his own go fund me to pay his medical bills after spending half the year in the hospital with COVID. Fisher’s worthless ass won’t even pay that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Yake

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
A’s are going to have to earn my viewership this year. They sure as hell ain’t getting a dime of my money with that bitch Fisher as owner.

John Fisher’s net worth has risen over past year, while his Oakland A’s cry poor

There’s also a cool part at the bottom where it states longtime minor league coach Webster Garrison had to start his own go fund me to pay his medical bills after spending half the year in the hospital with COVID. Fisher’s worthless ass won’t even pay that.
its like they're trying to get rid of the few fans they still have left

might as well just trade the matts already and be done with it since they're fine with throwing a year of contention away

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad