Tomas Hertl

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Hertl has typically been a good playoff performer, but he was shockingly good this year. Almost every time he stepped on the ice something happened, it was a lot of fun to watch.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Hertl has typically been a good playoff performer, but he was shockingly good this year. Almost every time he stepped on the ice something happened, it was a lot of fun to watch.

I know the numbers don’t necessarily reflect my sentiment, but I can’t remember the last time I saw a Sharks skater playing that dominant in the playoffs. He just took over in game 6 and got no scoring luck and his teammates didn’t do much.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY

Agreed, and he played with more confidence than I've ever seen him play before. He was stickhandling through the neutral zone, dumping the puck when necessary and going to the net hard. That Hertl can be a 30 goal 60+ point player.

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
Cold take: Id rather not because he wont get what he deserves because of injuries. He is very underrated
For me it really all depends on how we do this season. If we implode again we should at least consider it and listen to offers. If we are competitive then keep him

Reactions: themelkman

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
For me it really all depends on how we do this season. If we implode again we should at least consider it and listen to offers. If we are competitive then keep him
If we get a Mark Stone package il consider trading him, but it would take a top pick or prospect for me to consider wanting it

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
If we get a Mark Stone package il consider trading him, but it would take a top pick or prospect for me to consider wanting it
You're right. If all that's being offered is a 2nd and a 3rd I would tell them to go pound sound. But a 1st and a good prospect? We should consider that.

Reactions: Alwalys

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
You're right. If all that's being offered is a 2nd and a 3rd I would tell them to go pound sound. But a 1st and a good prospect? We should consider that.
Dont think I would consider the PG Pageau package even. It would need to be a serious prospect like Brannstrom

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
i was assuming DW would ge the typical player, prospect and pick for Hertl at TDL before his free agency

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Cold take: Id rather not because he wont get what he deserves because of injuries. He is very underrated

The cap crunch has changed things...but usually there will be a couple of GMs chasing that shiny thing, with no options left to them, who will roll the dice on Hertl. They will trick themselves into believing the knee problems are irrelevant.

DW is no stranger to this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad