TODAY 8/1 and TOMORROW 8/2: T-Mobile Arena Open House

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I agree. The only thing that really kind of kills me is the glass seats. There's only going to be like 30 people close enough to beat on the glass during games with the way it's set up.

Thank the hockey gods. I personally hate those people. But to each their own.

There are some front row seats like that in the Tri-City American's rink. It actually does help you view the ice a bit better. I still dont like sitting that close anyways.

Best seats in the house are half way up, center ice, oppo of the player benches. By far.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I agree. The only thing that really kind of kills me is the glass seats. There's only going to be like 30 people close enough to beat on the glass during games with the way it's set up. Plus, the bench shots on TV are all going to have people's crotches in them instead of people. The floor of the stands is like 2-3 feet above bench/ice level.

I'm sure this setup better for fan views (especially for people behind the benches,) but it's kind of a non-traditional setup. Are there any other arenas where you see people's legs instead of their upper bodies during coach shots on TV?

Well, weren't we all tired of seeing this anyway? :D

Taylor-Stevens22.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad