Pre-Game Talk: Tkackuk vs Tkackuk in the SENS Barn, Monday 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Judging how the game vs the Wild went I think this team has definitely turned a corner defensively. Really looked like a Jacques Martin coached team.

There definitely wasn’t a game right before the game against the wild or after.

The game against the wild is the perfect predictor on how this team will play from now on.

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
DJ pulls the ace from his sleeve and plays McEwen. 🙄
1701035895300.png

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
We only play "well" when enough individual talent take over games. We don't play a team game, which is crazy in the NHL
Ironic considering how we keep hearing how close that room is. Maybe they think making unnecessary passes or trying to cover a teammate's position instead of their own is playing a team game lol.

Also, this year they're terrible at home. Are they trying to put on a show? Are they still bummed they got boo'd? I'm curious to see what they do when they go on a road trip. Will it be the opposite of the home games or simply worse because of last change? We don't have to wait much longer to find out but the next 5-6 games are at home so if they don't improve at home soon, the results in the standings will get ugly real fast.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
JBD should play with Sandy, for defensive support. Chychrun is not as reliable defensively, like his gaffe off the face off last game. I like that JBD's gaining confidence, and we desperately need to grow him into a solid RHD (impossible to buy one).

Also Zub will provide the solid D support that Chych needs.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
About 3 mins together, so no not really.
Joseph has played well with everybody so far. This could work. Darn it! Something has to click with this team. It's like when you can't remember something, but it's right there, you can feel it. And then you start talking to yourself, "God damn it! I had it! I knew it!" The team might be in that spot. Lol.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ironic considering how we keep hearing how close that room is. Maybe they think making unnecessary passes or trying to cover a teammate's position instead of their own is playing a team game lol.

Also, this year they're terrible at home. Are they trying to put on a show? Are they still bummed they got boo'd? I'm curious to see what they do when they go on a road trip. Will it be the opposite of the home games or simply worse because of last change? We don't have to wait much longer to find out but the next 5-6 games are at home so if they don't improve at home soon, the results in the standings will get ugly real fast.
Its been insane how horrible they have been... Specifically when I have been there I have only missed 2 homes games and havent seen them win since October 15th. I am at the point of apathy now. I gave away these tickets tonight and I have 4 to Saturday but im going to give them to clients I think. I really dont want to be in that building right now haha.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Chicago is 20 games into their rebuild and Foligno has a media session about winning habits, commitment, attitude, reliability and fighting for wins.

DJ Smith is 307 games into his rebuild and he’s giving ‘Any Given Sunday’ quotes because he’s out of things to say. It is what it is

If you want to know why our rebuild isnt going to plan and why we have a losing home record - see above

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Chicago is 20 games into their rebuild and Foligno has a media session about winning habits, commitment, attitude, reliability and fighting for wins.

DJ Smith is 307 games into his rebuild and he’s giving ‘Any Given Sunday’ quotes because he’s out of things to say. It is what it is

If you want to know why our rebuild isnt going to plan and why we have a losing home record - see above
Dorion and Melnyk failed the fans and Andlauer is going to pay the price. Sitting back and assessing everything is probably the smart move but damn, as a fan I have been waiting for 7 years and I don’t have much patience left. I want f***ing appeasement now.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Big divisional game

Feels like we will either play very well (win or lose) or we are going to get obliterated

I'm beginning to worry that what Dorion put together is a EA NHL team: bunch of players with good ratings but no real world synergies.

Dorion might have been even worse than we knew. The depths of his incompetence may only be coming to light now.

Reactions: Bileur

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Big divisional game

Feels like we will either play very well (win or lose) or we are going to get obliterated

I'm beginning to worry that what Dorion put together is a EA NHL team: bunch of players with good ratings but no real world synergies.

Dorion might have been even worse than we knew. The depths of his incompetence may only be coming to light now.
It was obvious from the get go he was way over his head. He doesnt know how an NHL room works or what it takes to win. Was saying it from the get go, he isnt confident enough of a person to lead an organization. Thats why he was so insecure and couldnt work with anyone. The burning of assets for immediate help when they were in the middle of a rebuild was beyond head scratching.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
1701105607774.png

That Stutzle Giroux Joseph line is the only one with a positive XG differential .. Back to Tkachuk Stutzle Giroux and experimenting with Joseph Norris Batherson ... They will need a big game tonight. Tarasenko back in the Rodney.
Batherson has been going the last 5 games. Norris has to engage more. Team misses Greig/Pinto in that 3C slot

Stats are minimum 30 minutes played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad