Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Last game of November!

:panthers vs :sens

httpswww.ticketmaster.caottawa-senators-vs-florida-panthers-ottawa-ontario-11-27-2023event3100...png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
I’ll be in Mexico chilling. At least the 4th long break of the year after the next game means I’ll only miss 2! Or who knows, maybe I’ll stream from there :)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Could we see Kelly over Kubalik playing with Chartier and Tarasenko
Could we see Batherson replace Tarasenko with Norris and Tkachuk
Could we see Jarventie on the 4th line (they might as well line him up there for the minutes he gets)
1700932934098.png

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Wow, the Islanders are better than the Sens!

I love getting my as kicked by a bottom dwelling team. Forsberg was bad, but the team isn't very good in front of him.

I have that feeling that Buffalo will blow us out of the water. We don't play well against bad teams, but we don't play that well against good teams either.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Wow, the Islanders are better than the Sens!

I love getting my as kicked by a bottom dwelling team. Forsberg was bad, but the team isn't very good in front of him.

I have that feeling that Buffalo will blow us out of the water. We don't play well against bad teams, but we don't play that well against good teams either.
Next game is against Florida; They don't play Buffalo until the end of December...

Reactions: Norris4Norris

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Especially if the opponent enjoys physical play, I'd just sit Jar-Jar. Not only he does nothing but he drags down his line-mates with him. Kubalik deserves better.

Reactions: LiseL

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
We only play "well" when enough individual talent take over games. We don't play a team game, which is crazy in the NHL
If we only had a coach who would demand the players play a strong defensive game strategy and tactics when we do not have the puck. Guy Boucher knew how to do it. It took him perhaps a few months to get the players to do it. DJ and his staff do not know how to do it; they have had years to do it and failed.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Maybe mom will drive the boys to the game. Matthew will poke Brady once too often and Brady gives him a forearm to the chin. Matthew gets concussed. Can't play. Mom grounds Brady for a month. Brady, not being able to go to karaoke after games, doubles down on training, goes full beast mode in the 2nd half leading the Sens to the playoffs.

That certainly can't be any weirder than dad calling Matthew's team soft and them going on a run to the finals.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
What I want from this game is our Felix Potvin moment when Potvin surprised the entire NHL and beat down the scary Ron Kextall and surprised the NHL with his grit

I know Tkachuk is tough, I want to find out who on the Sens is willing to draw a line in the sand and do extra to win. I’ve seen enough nice Stutzle goals, I want to see an ugly win, not a fun lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad