Timo Meier (9th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I don't think his playoffs were all that impressive stat wise once you throw out his first round series where they absolutely dominated the opponent.

Of course I didn't watch any of the games so have no idea on how well he was playing the last couple of rounds.

R.N. rolls lines. So he isn't playing 25-30 minutes a night like most junior stars would be. They are very balanced also.

Peeps

May 24, 2017
Scored his 19th and 20th (GWG) last night.

(1:50) and (3:24)

He was playing the 1st line with Pavelski until Kane got to SJ.

He's now back on the 3rd line and 2nd PP.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
he'll probably reach 25 before the end of the regular season.

Next year 30 goals is a realistic expectation.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
I like him, he still has some learning to do, but quietly DW has built something that may be good here. We have big bodies that can skate and score on every line. All our lines are defensively responsible, big, mobile and good forecheckers, and they are surprisingly young. Sending out Hertl/Meier/Kane on each of our top 3 lines is a blessing.

If we can just sneak out a superstar thats 25-26 years old, we have an awesome team. That's not too hard is it?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
He's back at 19 goals btw, the first was credited to Dillon

Wtf man. I've never seen a clearer deflection. That puck clearly changes direction...you must be blind not to see this.
Some stats guy must really hate Meier. It started with the one they took away from him to give Burns his 1st and hasn't stopped ever since. Starting to wonder what Meier did to deserve this. At least he still got an assist on the goal so it's not the end of the world. Still, it's not the right decision. And the fact that they turned a correct decision into a wrong one is kinda strange.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Wtf man. I've never seen a clearer deflection. That puck clearly changes direction...you must be blind not to see this.
Some stats guy must really hate Meier. It started with the one they took away from him to give Burns his 1st and hasn't stopped ever since. Starting to wonder what Meier did to deserve this. At least he still got an assist on the goal so it's not the end of the world. Still, it's not the right decision. And the fact that they turned a correct decision into a wrong one is kinda strange.

It looked to me like the change in direction happened after it got to the goalie.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
It looked to me like the change in direction happened after it got to the goalie.

Of course the puck changed direction when Markstrom missed it. But he only missed it because of Meier's deflection. Would have been an easy save for Markstrom otherwise.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Of course the puck changed direction when Markstrom missed it. But he only missed it because of Meier's deflection. Would have been an easy save for Markstrom otherwise.

Or because of Meier impairing his vision as he skated by. It didn't look like it changed direction after passing Meier.

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad