*time to move Byfuglien to LW/RW* here is why

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
He's Happy Gilmore with marginally better skating skills.

Buff skates well. Not just for a big guy. He skates well period. Also note that just by being a defenseman he skates backwards better probably than all forwards in the league. So yeah, he skates better than Happy Gilmore. And Chris Mason.

Buff winning it in OT

All Buff from :17 on in this clip vs Toronto

Rook37

Feb 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Just logged on, shocked to see this thread reached two pages before being locked.

You and me both, man. Three now and people are still insisting he started as a forward :help:

anyways, as my post count shows, I am fairly new - what's the general criteria for locking threads here in HF Jets?

Last edited:

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
You and me both, man. Three now and people are still insisting he started as a forward :help:

anyways, as my post count shows, I am fairly new - what's the general criteria for locking threads here in HF Jets?

Only MODS have the power. Essentially whenever a thread is redundant, inappropriate or ridiculous in nature they get on it pretty quick.
Just a heads up, we have extremely oppressive MODS that love giving infractions. They are notoriously mean and petty. I've heard they even issued thread bans for incorrect use of "Their, They're and There".

:sarcasm:

peter sullivan

Winnipeg
Apr 9, 2010
he's not quick enough to be an effective forward....he is best with space where he can use his vision, strength and shot....he can start rushes and use his incredible laser passes to gain zones like nobody else can.....down low you need quickness and speed to jump on loose pucks and manoeuvre in tight spaces....like kane.....buff is not suited for that.

they have figured out how to back him up and he has become a more intelligent defender.

his reach and strength are tools better suited to defence than wing......he is a game changer at defence.....his time on wing on the PP show that his skills are not suited for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad