Player Discussion Tim Stützle - (C) - Part VI

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
This team will suck for ever with the current coaching and management.

Dorion picking players like Stutzle will make us bottom dwellers for years. And DJ, Jesus, hes just crippling the kids confidence. Any other coach would have this guy playing at a 2 ppg pace.

I knew this kid would be special, his skill set is something you are born with and cant teach or learn, organic 100% skill. A humble superstar in the making. I love the make up of the Sens so far, they just all seem like a genuinely good bunch.

Brady & Tim the new Kane & Toews ?

roller-coaster of a post

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Hard to say no to Lafreniere given his resume at the time. We absolutely would have gone for him in that spot.

To be fair, nobody really knows that. On HF Sens and the internet in general, you’re definitely right.

There were rumblings that Stevie Y would take Stutzle #1 iirc. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case for our scouts.

Adding a potentiel Patty Kane-esque but at center is massive if you’re sold on the player.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This team will suck for ever with the current coaching and management.

Dorion picking players like Stutzle will make us bottom dwellers for years. And DJ, Jesus, hes just crippling the kids confidence. Any other coach would have this guy playing at a 2 ppg pace.

I knew this kid would be special, his skill set is something you are born with and cant teach or learn, organic 100% skill. A humble superstar in the making. I love the make up of the Sens so far, they just all seem like a genuinely good bunch.

Brady & Tim the new Kane & Toews ?

I can literally smell the sour grapes emanating from this post.

Reactions: DrEasy

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
To be fair, nobody really knows that. On HF Sens and the internet in general, you’re definitely right.

There were rumblings that Stevie Y would take Stutzle #1 iirc. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case for our scouts.

Adding a potentiel Patty Kane-esque but at center is massive if you’re sold on the player.

Maybe, but it would have been one of the all time shocking draft decisions to take anyone other than Lafreniere #1.

Just look at the waves Montreal made for picking Slafkovsky and that was far closer to 50/50 with Wright.

Plus Tim at the time was considered more of a LW which probably made it harder to justify.

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
roller-coaster of a post
this forum is an amusement park so its only fitting to have a few roller-coasters...

my applogies if it seems I am trolling or taking away seriousness from the discussion(s)...

just a product of the environment

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
How it started.
1672758538846.png

How its going,
1672758632425.png

Reactions: Silencio

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
In 2020 Stuztle was taken behind Lafreniere and Byfield.

Now, I don't think any right-minded hockey fan would trade Stutzle for Lafreniere+Byfield.

Reactions: NB613

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Might honestly contend with EK as most skilled senator down the line.

EK started turning heads as 21 year old.

Stutzle just about to finish up his 20 year old season.

Reactions: boxbox and NB613

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Very early on, but you would not be surprised if we walked away from the draft with the two best players.

This might be hard to follow, but hang with me.

Timmy has had terrible puck luck it seems this year, and he has not played the greatest. With that being said, the way he is producing offense despite the puck luck and stretches of non-optimal play it is amazing that he is ONLY ppg.

Reactions: Wallet Inspector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad