Player Discussion Tim Stützle - (C) - Part VI

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
He has Suzuki 4th on his list and Stutzle 17th.

Dude is out to lunch.

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

Suzuki is getting destroyed in xG, he has the 4th worst xGF% among 362 forwards with at least 200 mins at ES. The only guys doing worse are : Dylan Guenther (19 y/o rookie on a rebuilding team), Travis Boyd and Jack Roslovic. What is even more crazy is that he has a 60.7 oZS% at ES. I think he became one of the most overrated players in the NHL very quickly. People are still talking about a Patrice Bergeron comparison here. Bergeron is at the other end of the spectrum lol, he is literally 1st in xGF%

I wouldn't trade Stutzle or Norris for Suzuki. For Stutzle, AINEC in Jimmy's case

Last edited:
Reactions: OD99 and Dionysus

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
He has Suzuki 4th on his list and Stutzle 17th.

Dude is out to lunch.
There are some odd ones in that list, just took a look for my first time...

suzuki is waaaaay too high,

Quinn Hughes and Pettersson seem high to me. Dobson too lowZegras to me is too high as well.

What has Byram done to be ranked 13th?

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
That goal tonight was pure filth.

He’s been forced into the 1C a bit earlier than expected but he’s been getting better and better and his defensive game is lightyears ahead of what it was during the covid year.

No player on this team gives me more tingles than Timmy…

1C7482D1-60C3-40E3-8EC0-35812A157576.jpeg

Salva Mea

Apr 4, 2018
we have decent top 6.. but timmy is just divine.. i cant imagine what will be 25-30 year timmy

Reactions: NB613

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
It's been too long since this team's had a legitimate #1 center. It's really nice Timmy is on his way there.
Don't forget about Norris!

We will have a 1A & 1B and what looks like a good #2 who will play in the 3 hole with Pinto. If we can stay healthy our depth will be very good.

Also have Greig biding time in AHL who could fill in at pivot and mature into a regular C plus Ostapchuk who looks like he could be a really good #4

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Just insane that Dorion was able to lock him up for 8 years a year before his ELC was up. That contract will be sooooo good towards the end.
Yup. Definitely knew he was going to get > 8x8 after his ELC so made no sense to wait.

He's looking like a 9.5M guy now if cap projections and his play as a 21 year old PPG 1C.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
It'll be a day long remembered when ny and la passed on him at 1 and 2

Hard to say no to Lafreniere given his resume at the time. We absolutely would have gone for him in that spot.

Byfield was definitely a choice at #2 though.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Hard to say no to Lafreniere given his resume at the time. We absolutely would have gone for him in that spot.

Byfield was definitely a choice at #2 though.
Oh, i agree, but it'll still be looked back on as a fail.

boxbox

Sep 8, 2022
This team will suck for ever with the current coaching and management.

Dorion picking players like Stutzle will make us bottom dwellers for years. And DJ, Jesus, hes just crippling the kids confidence. Any other coach would have this guy playing at a 2 ppg pace.

I knew this kid would be special, his skill set is something you are born with and cant teach or learn, organic 100% skill. A humble superstar in the making. I love the make up of the Sens so far, they just all seem like a genuinely good bunch.

Brady & Tim the new Kane & Toews ?

Reactions: swiftwin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad