Player Discussion Tim Stützle | 3rd OVR 2020 | C | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensFan1010

Dec 18, 2019
So I originally order it with the U but once i heard about stutzle changing it to UE i msged the manufacturers to switch it to UE. Now im stuck with the UE :ha:

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I feel so much superior to everyone now for refusing to call him stuetzle

When I post from my phone I usually go with Stützle because it is easy to do (hold down the letter button), but from my laptop I was too lazy to look up the key combo so i went with Stuetzle. Felt awkward though.

Ü alt+0220
ü alt +129

There you go, now I have no excuse.

Finally, I think the cherry on top would have been if he decided he was going with '88' instead of 18...

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How about this:

If you're on Android and are typing a message, you can swipe along the spacebar to move the cursor left or right more accurately.

Now you learned two things.
I found out you can do this on the iPhone way too late

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
From the Josh Norris interview he grew up in Germany and is fluent in German. He also mentioned that Batherson spent a few years in Germany when he was really young and can speak some German as well. That should help Stutzle adjust a bit easier as he has some teammates that he can speak some German with.

Ratatoskr

May 27, 2004
Germany
Will Brännström and Högberg get to have their real names on their jerseys as well? And untold masses of Finns, Swedes, Czechs, Slovaks and others around the league?

BTW, if you can't easily produce the ü on your phone or computer, don't sweat it, ue is an entirely correct and acceptable spelling under the circumstances.

Reactions: NB613

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
From the last thread, early post of the year from Silencio :

In my wildest fantasies Stuetzle scores 4 goals in his NHL debut (on his birthday) against Toronto and Elliotte Friedman is forced to tell Leafs fans they "have no soul" if they didn't enjoy it.

:laugh:

This would actually be Leafs fans :

7NRDL7LOCZDA3G6P4LHTDY7QTA.jpg

oops wrong picture. So BEFORE/AFTER Stuetzle 4-goals debut :

b19a932cc4a09189e669f595384d7841.jpg_1200x630.jpg

should have been from the beginning

I feel like Tim will often be undecided to score the goal himself or pass it for the easy tap in. I guess it'll depend on his mood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
The first career game for the next Ottawa Senators legend

hard to remember the last time i was so pumped for a sens game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad