Injury Report: Tim Gleason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He mouthed "I'm Fine" so, I probably just a bit banged up. Nothing a maintenance day tomorrow won't help

Hibachi

Oct 22, 2013
Gleason looked horrible the first 3 games or so, but he was just getting adjusted to a new team. For a second I thought that he'd be like any other plug dman we try to get, but he's been amazing for during our winning streak and continues to do so.

He's the type of guy we've been needing on the blue line for ages, steady veteran dman who just gives up his body for the team. Love it.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Great news. It's already bad enough that he has to play with Franson, an injury would just make it worse.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Gleason looked horrible the first 3 games or so, but he was just getting adjusted to a new team. For a second I thought that he'd be like any other plug dman we try to get, but he's been amazing for during our winning streak and continues to do so.

He's the type of guy we've been needing on the blue line for ages, steady veteran dman who just gives up his body for the team. Love it.

He legitimately leaves us with only one massive hole on the blue line and that's cody franson.

Replace franson with a mobile top 4 TWD and the shot chances against will go down, and the defensive ability will go way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad