Confirmed with Link: Tim Gleason want return a Caroline (1 yr/1.2)

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Tim Gleason 1 year, $1.2 Million

It happened.

@NHLCanes
#Canes agree to terms on a 1-year, $1.2 million contract with Tim Gleason: m.carhur.com/03VU2

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I haven't read the other threads yet (I guess DeCock broke this last night?), but are people really upset over this?

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Terrible. We just find our new alternate captain if anything.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
So this has to mean Harrison is gone right? Otherwise, this is just a total waste of money.

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
I knew with them still living in their Raleigh house, that this was going to happen. Still don't like it. His NHL career should have been over 2 years ago.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
As of now, Sekera- Faulk, Hainsey- Liles, Gleason- Harrison. That's beyond pathetic.

bluedevil58*

He is worth 1.2m IMO. We have our D solidified. I am now sold that we have an insider or multiple insiders these boards.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
Boy, we just got infinitely slower on the back end. But the good news is the flopping around he does in the crease is quite comical!

bluedevil58*

Let's be honest. The reason we all hated Gleason was because of that contract. That contract no longer exists. With what we brings to the table he is well worth 1.2M. Our D doesn't look that bad now to be quite honest. I like this signing. Heck, I have liked all the signings now that I think about it. RF did a phenomenal job with what he had to work with.

jeromeo87

Jul 23, 2010
He's declining, he's a leftie that very well might play on the right side, and this means bye-bye Bellemore.

IF Gleason was playing on the bottom pairing, I might be okay with this.. But I'm betting they want him to play next to Hainsey. I'm not sure about that.. If its the OLD Gleason, that will be an awesome pairing.

Sekera Faulk
Hainsey Gleason
Liles Harrison/Murphy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad