Prospect Info: Tim Bozon released from hospital

void

Jan 5, 2006
Damn.. I didn't expect it to be that serious. Hope he makes a full recovery. :(

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
You know, English is not the Bozons' first language, and we don't know the intent behind that "but".

Maybe it was just a way to transition between the update and the thanks for the good wishes.

I hope, otherwise this sounds really tragic.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
You know, English is not the Bozons' first language, and we don't know the intent behind that "but".

Maybe it was just a way to transition between the update and the thanks for the good wishes.

I hope, otherwise this sounds really tragic.

You might have a point. In French, do people use 'mais' with '...' or something similar?

PricePkPatch*

Really ?? What's your source of knowledge on this subject ??

My sister was infected with the sickness, and we discussed it extensively in my family.

She was litteraly plugged into a large number of antibiotic sacks, and she spent a few days in coma.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
You might have a point. In French, do people use 'mais' with '...' or something similar?

Yes but when we do, it means the same thing. A contradiction to what was just said and ..., is just "fill the blank" and not positively....Frankly, I hope it's just lost in translation.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yes but when we do, it means the same thing. A contradiction to what was just said and ..., is just "fill the blank" and not positively....Frankly, I hope it's just lost in translation.

As an english speaker.. it just looks like a complete mess. I wouldn't read too much into it.

PricePkPatch*

Like I said, he's most likely in a comatose state and there's not way of knowing if he'll live, if he'll have sequels, etc..

It's just sit and wait from now on.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
As someone who's had meningitis when he was a teenager, I really wish Tim the best of luck. I also feel terrible for his parents. I remember the first and only time I ever saw my father cry was when I was in the hospital bed.

HabsInsideOut

Sep 20, 2008
Montreal
Good luck Tim! How does something like this come up? Is it something that you can be predisposed to from family. I really don't know much about it at all.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Some people can almost die and comeback in perfect health 2-3 weeks later, there is no way to know what will happen.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Good luck Tim! How does something like this come up? Is it something that you can be predisposed to from family. I really don't know much about it at all.

Its a virus, it spreads like the flu. But it is a very mysterious illness since viral spreads are often completely random. Anyone can get it without having been vaccinated.

I remember as a kid my whole school was given the vaccination. And I believe that most of the province went through that campaign after 35 kids had died from it.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Jackets fan here in peace ...

Thoughts are with Tim Bozon and his family ... all hockey thoughts aside, things are sounding pretty rough for him right now, wishing them nothing but the best.

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
I got meningitis when i was 16. I was in the swimming pool every day at that time . But i didnt get it because i had wet hair...

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I got meningitis when i was 16. I was in the swimming pool every day at that time . But i didnt get it because i had wet hair...

I meant 'wet hair' as in showing or washing your head and then going outside where it's like -20 or whatever. Not just having wet hair. Anyways, I hope the kid recovers fast and well.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I meant 'wet hair' as in showing or washing your head and then going outside where it's like -20 or whatever. Not just having wet hair. Anyways, I hope the kid recovers fast and well.

OT: Wet hair, coldness cannot cause any form of illness. But it slows down the immune system of the region affected. So unless your head comes in contact with a virus source, when it is cold, it won't be transmitted.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
@DanKramerHabs: #Habs prospect Tim Bozon's family issues update that he remains in hospital in "critical condition" with Neisseria Meningitis. Send prayers.

Man..:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad